Binaural recordings.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Imaging in headphones seem to be a deal breaker for many audiophiles. I think binaural headphones have the potential to ak soundstage/imaging a non issue. The challenge in any format is to find quality music. Let the search begin.

Reactions: PhonoDac2704

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Last edited:

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Did I mention I love Hooke audio. They are a Kickstarter(TM) company.https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/hooke-lav--2#/
Hooke-Website-10.14_12-300x216.png Lavlier wireless microphone

Last edited:

nirvanana

Mar 12, 2021

HOOKEAUDIO.COM​

What is so special about these earbuds? They are actually 3D or binaural microphones. You make a 3D video on your smartphone. How cool is that? and you can invest on Kickstarter.
View attachment 73932 spe
Hooke: Wireless 3D Audio Headphones by Hooke — Kickstarter
I would like to recommend to you this naenka tws earbuds that I am using now. It uses Qualcomm 3040 chip and Bluetooth 5.0 technology. It can be used for 7 hours on a single charge and the total battery life of the charging compartment exceeds 28 hours. It is suitable for traveling and business trips. Music needs.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
I would like to recommend to you this naenka tws earbuds that I am using now. It uses Qualcomm 3040 chip and Bluetooth 5.0 technology. It can be used for 7 hours on a single charge and the total battery life of the charging compartment exceeds 28 hours. It is suitable for traveling and business trips. Music needs.
I should say in general I find earbuds very uncomfortable. The only one s i can tolerate are the ones that sit in the ear. Not the ones you push in the ear canal.
You have piqued my interest

Last edited:

nirvanana

Mar 12, 2021
I should say in general I find earbuds very uncomfortable. The only one s i can tolerate are the ones that sit in the ear. Not the ones you push in the ear canal.
You have piqued my interest
Maybe you should try bone conduction headphone,that kind of headphone is completely on-ear?openear design actually when you are wearing, it will be more comfortable fou you and meet your needs.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Maybe you should try bone conduction headphone, that kind of headphone is completely on-ear?openear design actually when you are wearing, it will be more comfortable fou you and meet your needs.
You are correct. hye were suggested to me in my thread Binaural recordings. I am investigating them. they are of the type I can tolerate.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing