Bocchino US Mains Socket

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)
Once we complete the first build we will know if that will be possible. The receptacles are huge. Four of them can fit in the face plate but there are other issues to consider.
Thanks Joe!

Joe Cohen

Industry Expert
Jun 10, 2012
Once we complete the first build we will know if that will be possible. The receptacles are huge. Four of them can fit in the face plate but there are other issues to consider.
Very impressive looking power distributor! Is there a version with more outlets in the works?

The first Cloud9 Power Conditioner has been built.You can see it in our banner ad in the cable forum and vibration control forum. We did not build according to the rendering that I posted here, as that design had too many complications in it. We are in the process of building the second Cloud9 whose design has evolved. It has been a very long and complicated journey but we are very happy with the results. More to follow.

CKKeung

Jun 17, 2011
Hong Kong
The first Cloud9 Power Conditioner has been built.You can see it in our banner ad in the cable forum and vibration control forum. We did not build according to the rendering that I posted here, as that design had too many complications in it. We are in the process of building the second Cloud9 whose design has evolved. It has been a very long and complicated journey but we are very happy with the results. More to follow.
Hi Joe,
Just read about it on your website.
It's awesome!
https://www.lotusgroupusa.com/blog/re-calibrate

cloud9-one-smfinish2_orig.jpg
elektra-r1.jpg
mariner10-r1.jpg

Joe Cohen

Industry Expert
Jun 10, 2012

"Although the JMF Audio 35th Anniversary Edition PCD302 does an excellent job of filtering, I have pursued further ‘rightness’ by plugging the 302 into the Cloud-9 AC distributor by Pranawire. I believe many may have already experienced their Linebacker and Linebacker XE (Extreme Edition). It adopts a proprietary technology called SEGP (Super Enhanced Ground Plane) collecting those noises contaminating our system via the power channel.

Cloud-9 is enigmatically oversized with a hefty weight of over 60lbs with a massive Bocchino inlet and 2 Bocchino Electra outlets. These sockets coincidentally align with JMF 302 in offering a superbly shielded, both mechanically and electromagnetically, connections to our power cables. I have chosen Argento FMR EE power cord to draw power from the wall to the Cloud-9.

We never foresee if a new component is a breakthrough unless risks are willingly taken to explore. Divin Lab always plays such a role. The Cloud-9 was installed half a year ago. There was no AB comparison to ascertain the breakthrough Cloud-9 brought about at that time. Now I fully understand why.

After the Cloud-9 was installed, I can recognise the ‘rightness’ instantly! Transparency and energy have been sky rocketed significantly to a new height. If JMF PCD302 successfully delivers a 2-dimension infrastructure on power, Cloud-9 undoubtedly expands such into a 3-dimensional form. I feel comfortably my target in power filtering accomplished with exceedingly satisfying result!

Come and experience it by yourself!"
Cloud9_HongKong V2_A.jpg Cloud9_HongKong V2_B.jpg

Ultrafast69

VIP/Donor
Aug 27, 2018
Seattle, WA
www.audio-ultra.com
Hey Joe, that is looking good, and I trust your ears!

No doubt Bocchino is a top rate selection to utilize in what you have crafted - we are a fan!

Reactions: Joe Cohen

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing