Bugatti Centodieci (2020) / ?

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada

Do you like?

Me, some features I do, others less.
The wheels look sharp.
The five holes on the sides I don't, it removes class for bulletproof tank looks.
The flying bar in the rear I don't, removes class also for racing tracks.
The front mouth? ...So so.
The bottom rear? Better.
The overall side allure? Yes, like a bullet on stylish wheels.
The color white? Make it black.

Reactions: ack

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
I don't know if you noticed, the surrounding design of the wheels.
The front lights design...unique and ultra modern.
The bottom side rear cavities before the rear wheel...it's en vogue in many super cars, not just Bugatti. This time with the Centodieci it's smaller, more discreet. I like the more reserved profile of that area. And I also like the other models prior, with their more exposed profiles and overall longer curved lines. I like them all. I can see myself easily driving a Centodieci; I can make compromises. Except for white...it has to be pure dark black or midnight satin blue or velvet metallic red blood. The look of a car is as important as the look of its owner's character...same as a music listener in his room and gear and music selections. There's no substitute for style.

dcc

VIP/Donor
Nov 4, 2012
Continental Europe -
Bugatti is not an Italian car manufacturer/brand. Its historic roots are in Molsheim which is located in the French Alsace. for a short period of time, Bugatti was indeed based in Italy where the EB 110 was developed and built. Since Bugatti got acquired by the VW group, the factory is back in Molsheim.

Last edited:
Reactions: NorthStar

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
And Audi and Lamborghini.

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Self owned.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Bugatti is not an Italian car manufacturer/brand. Its historic roots are in Molsheim which is located in the French Alsace. for a short period of time, Bugatti was indeed based in Italy where the EB 110 was developed and built. Since Bugatti got acquired by the VW group, the factory is back in Molsheim.

Thanks, I fixed that error. The name sounds more Italian than French.
VW by the way I saw a documentary last year; a big scandal.
I don't remember the title...I think it was on Netflix. It has some to do with falsified tests about gas emissions: Dirty Money - Episode 1 - Hard NOx
https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2018/jan/27/dirty-money-review-netflix-alex-gibney-vw

Last edited:

dcc

VIP/Donor
Nov 4, 2012
Continental Europe -
Ettore Bugatti was indeed Italian born. He created the car manufacturing company in 1909. At that time, the city of Molsheim was part of Germany as France had lost the territories of Alsace and Lorraine to the Germans following the defeat of the 1870 War. France recovered these territories in 1918 after WWI.

Reactions: NorthStar

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein

Bodhi

Apr 20, 2014
It's a polarising design..a mix of an EB110, Chiron and Lambourghini. If you liked the Chiron and had loads of quan, you'd probably like this car.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Only ten of them are being made ...
https://techcrunch.com/2019/08/18/t...llion-homage-to-the-early-90s-eb110-supercar/

"The Bugatti Centodieci will cost $9 million and only 10 will be made. This car is an homage to the Bugatti EB110 supercar of the early 1990s. Centodieci means 110 in Italian. The EB110 was built in Northern Italy's "Motor Valley," not far from where Lamborghini, Ferrari and Maseratis are made."

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing