Cables for Pilium Leonidas and audio solution Virtuoso M speakers

jasbirnandra

Apr 3, 2012
Hi everybody I am planning to put a new setup with the subject products can anyone suggest the best cables for the setup.

geopolitis

Apr 6, 2016
I use Argento Cables with my Pilium setup. I don’t think you can find another cable that combines finesse., neutrality and organic sound better than the FMR and FMR Extreme Edition by Argento.

Willgolf

Jul 21, 2019
Gold Canyon, Az
Hijiri, Tchernov, Sternklang. Three brands to look at. I am in the process of testing The Hijiri Takumin PC's and just purchased the Hijiri RCA cables.

Jackl3y

Sep 9, 2022
Hijiri, Tchernov, Sternklang. Three brands to look at. I am in the process of testing The Hijiri Takumin PC's and just purchased the Hijiri RCA cables.
I would LOVE to hear Hijiri cables. I’m using Audio Envy and they blow my mind. I can’t imagine what a big step they are.

Willgolf

Jul 21, 2019
Gold Canyon, Az
I would LOVE to hear Hijiri cables. I’m using Audio Envy and they blow my mind. I can’t imagine what a big step they are.
Call Colin King at Gesphalt Audio in Nashville.

jasbirnandra

Apr 3, 2012
Expensive
Call Colin King at Gesphalt Audio in Nashville.
Expensive something more budget friendly will be appreciated came across some French cables O2A and swiss cable wondering if any one can chime in if they know these cables

Jackl3y

Sep 9, 2022
Expensive

Expensive something more budget friendly will be appreciated came across some French cables O2A and swiss cable wondering if any one can chime in if they know these cables
I play in a lower soundbox that the majority but I’m running all Audio Envy cables. Audioenvy.com
For what it’s worth.

TDX

Jan 14, 2020
I use purist audio design I liked them. I also have a Jorma cable in the loom, if certainly sound different to PAD but I also like it. So lots of things will suit this combo.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing