Capital Audio Fest 2021

Are you planning on attending the 2021 Capital Audio Fest?

• Total voters

Nuprin

Jan 9, 2020
NC
Hey everyone, just wondering who was interested in attending this years Capital Audio Fest. I plan on going and this would be my first audio show so please let us know if you've attended before or your first time!

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Hey everyone, just wondering who was interested in attending this years Capital Audio Fest. I plan on going and this would be my first audio show so please let us know if you've attended before or your first time!
We are going and exhibiting in the Jackson room. We will be showing the Göbel Divin Marquis speakers with the Wadax Reference DAC and Server and a full loom of Göbel Lacorde Reference Cables. Hope to see you there

Nuprin

Jan 9, 2020
NC
We are going and exhibiting in the Jackson room. We will be showing the Göbel Divin Marquis speakers with the Wadax Reference DAC and Server and a full loom of Göbel Lacorde Reference Cables. Hope to see you there
Fantastic! I'm really looking forward to hearing the Divin Marquis and others of course. I've been out of the hobby for way too long so hoping to be impressed by what I hear and see at the show.

Reactions: matakana

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Room numbers are preferred.

Tinear1

Aug 24, 2019
I will be there and very much looking forward to it. Even saved up a little $$$ just in case I see a demo I can't live without.

Reactions: Gregadd

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
If I make it there i will bwearing some sort of makeshift WBF badge.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
As the unofficial host we would love to have you.

Reactions: Addicted to hifi

Joe Whip

Feb 8, 2014
Wayne, PA
For those attending CAF, please note that recording engineer extraordinaire, Jim Anderson, will be at the show all three days chatting with fellow audiophiles and music lovers. Jim will also be giving scheduled presentations each day about Essential Sound Products power cords and power conditioning In the Convergent Room in the Truman room. Jim uses these products in the Anderson Audio NY studios as well as the several systems he has in his home. These cords, from a pro audio company, are my current reference. Jim has recorded just about everyone in the business. I have gotten to know Jim a little over the years and believe me, he has some great stories to tell. I hope to see some fellow WBF members at the show.

1635378078619.jpeg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing