Cello Audio Suite

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
One Italian distributor,Luxury group that import Metaxas and Estelon,bought Cello name and all the stock of material that Tom Colangelo had and produce preamp Audio Suite and Encore amp in Swiss,he can do around 20 preamp,price around 20.000 euro.
I listen today in Milan show and seems no bad.
Here photo pre and power supply.
I didn't asked why black color

Attachments

• IMG_6337.jpg
    IMG_6337.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_6336.jpg
    IMG_6336.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 162

@Tom@

Oct 14, 2019
One Italian distributor,Luxury group that import Metaxas and Estelon,bought Cello name and all the stock of material that Tom Colangelo had and produce preamp Audio Suite and Encore amp in Swiss,he can do around 20 preamp,price around 20.000 euro.

Hello Sir,

I am interesting for the Cello Audio Suite and Master Supply you mentioned. May I know what modules will be available? Do you have any photos for the modules and master supply inside?

Thank you,

Tom

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
Because it's Italy and attraction matters, che figa :)! I actually like it a lot in black, wish it sounded as good as it looks.

david

Reactions: gian60

CKKeung

Jun 17, 2011
Hong Kong
Wow.
The black colour Cello Suite is cool! :cool:

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I don't know this Italian distributor because is far 650 km from my home and always had products no interest for me
I saw him and this in Milan show

You can check his web for info

www.luxurygroup.it

Reactions: CKKeung

Cello By Accinni

Nov 18, 2016
Hello for everyone, I am the manufacturer of the new Cello, I produce all the electronics, including Audio Palette, Audio Suite, with all the module designed by Colangelo, all types of amplifiers, Encore 50, Encore 150, Performance and Duet 350.
For any information or request write to giovanniaccinni@hotmail.com

Thanks

Reactions: BruceD

Cello By Accinni

Nov 18, 2016
Due to a problem with hotmail, some emails with Cello request, I received emails only a few days ago, sorry, I will reply to everyone as soon as possible. Thank you

BruceD

VIP/Donor
Dec 13, 2013
Hello for everyone, I am the manufacturer of the new Cello, I produce all the electronics, including Audio Palette, Audio Suite, with all the module designed by Colangelo, all types of amplifiers, Encore 50, Encore 150, Performance and Duet 350.
For any information or request write to giovanniaccinni@hotmail.com

Thanks
Wow just spied this-- I do recall at a CES some years back another fellow --claiming to have resurrected the brand-seems no more ?

I've owned all of the above--some good some just OK Tom C was an excellent designer as were his products --until someone else

with an ego-:confused: got his sticky fingers in the mix--enough said!

-The jewel for me was the "baby" Encore 50 Monos--so sweet

Good luck there Accinni:)

BruceD

Reactions: Cello By Accinni

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing