Center Stage2 "LS" Series Loudspeaker Feet

joelavrencik

Industry Expert
Nov 15, 2016
Chicago
www.criticalmasssystems.com
Hello, Joe Lavrencik here, Critical Mass Systems. I wanted to thank Mike and Steve for allowing me to post on Audio Sharks and What’s Best Forum about a new product I developed. (Please excuse the photo inserts. Didn't know how to make them smaller)

Those of you who have read about or tried Center Stage2 will have a leg up on new readers because you’ll likely see many references to Center Stage2 in this thread. The news is that Critical Mass Systems has a new series of loudspeaker feet we’re introducing. Rather than initially sending the feet to a handful of reviewers, I decided to engage what I consider to be an objective group of beta-testers who would feel open about sharing what they experienced with the feet under the loudspeakers in their systems.

I asked Steve Williams to test the Center Stage2 LS 1.5 under his Wilson Alexandria X2 loudspeakers because they were heavy, big, ported, ultra-sensitive to change and made from a phenol-based cabinet material. The complexity of the driver array is mind boggling with respect to footer design making this loudspeaker perfect for a performance test. A total of 4 feet went under each of his speakers. Steve is hyper-sensitive to changes in his system and he, like the other beta testers, would never say anything good about something that did not advance the sound of his system. True, Steve sells CS2 feet, but adding unproven loudspeaker feet to a system as finely tuned as his was definitely a real test of performance and value.

I asked Mike Bovaird of Suncoast Audio to test the new feet because he had access to the Magico M Series loudspeakers. He tested the feet on the M2. This was important to me because the M Series are excellent products. The M2 is an aluminum-based offering and relatively small compared to some of the others in the test set. Also, Magico offers its own foot, the MPod, which is very well-known. I’ve had the pleasure of working with many Magico loudspeakers over the years and they are excellent. I have the very highest respect for Alon Wolf, Yair Tammam and Peter MacKay.

I thought it important to go head-to-head with the best performing foot I could find to see how our top-of-the-line loudspeaker foot, the Center Stage2 LS 1.5 stacked up. Those of you who know Mike, know he’s a no-bullshit guy who tells it like it is. This is important to everyone and especially me. The worst thing a designer can have in beta-testers are people who say something is good when it isn’t. Mike doesn’t mess around.

Along those same lines, I enlisted Damon Von Schweikert and Leif Swanson of Von Schweikert Audio to test the Center Stage2 LS 1.5 in their production facility on their VR-55. This loudspeaker has been around for a long time with well-known performance characteristics. It has a larger volume cabinet than the Magico M2 and is made from different materials. The VR-55 has a ported wood-based cabinet whereas the M2 is a sealed metal-based cabinet. Also, the VR-55 has a different weight and afforded the opportunity to test 4 feet directly under the component versus the 3 feet used with Magico’s more “disconnected” tripod base.

I have worked with VSA in many shows around the USA and they make a great product. Our working relationship made the evaluation process easy to arrange, but that’s where friendship stopped. Business is business. There is no way a well-known loudspeaker manufacturer like VSA would say anything good about a product that diminished the engineering of their own product in their own test room.

The beta-testers were carefully chosen because of their status as brutally frank people in this industry and because the loudspeakers they had available ran the gamut of materials and configurations generally found in the industry.

You’ll find this thread separately on What’s Best Forum and Audio Sharks. Having said this, the white paper is attached too.…….

Attachments

• 20200801_113152.jpg
    20200801_113152.jpg
    768.6 KB · Views: 213
  • 20200801_113020.jpg
    20200801_113020.jpg
    545.7 KB · Views: 28,115

joelavrencik

Industry Expert
Nov 15, 2016
Chicago
Critical Mass Systems

Center Stage2 “LS” Series Loudspeaker Foot
Introduction

I’m thrilled to introduce the Center Stage2 “LS” Series loudspeaker foot, a breakthrough loudspeaker resonance mitigation system that is the culmination of several years of experimentation and developed from our groundbreaking Center Stage2 footer technology. I can say with high confidence that no matter how good your system is, the Center Stage2 “LS” Series loudspeaker foot will add a new dimension to your listening experience. In systems already using Center Stage2, the addition of Center Stage2 “LS” Series feet nets a remarkable improvement. Center Stage2 can make any system sound better top to bottom and the addition of Center Stage2 “LS” Series loudspeaker feet can be breathtaking. The better the system, the better the results.

There were several objectives behind the development of the Center Stage2 “LS”. Firstly, we wanted to develop a novel approach to solving the problem of degradation from excess energy build up caused by vibration in loudspeaker cabinets. Consider that loudspeakers are designed to vibrate. Think of the staggering amount of time and effort loudspeaker manufacturers dedicate to cabinet design and resonance control. They go into ultra-fine detail to explain any and all advancements and deservedly so. The problem is omnipresent. The solution is challenging.
Also, there are issues to address related to weight, volume, driver array, leveling and spike/cup design. Developing a cutting-edge loudspeaker foot was a unique challenge. In the Center Stage2 LS 1.5, pictured below, the approximate equivalent of 5 Center Stage2 1.5 feet were cloned, streamlined and adapted in various ways into one loudspeaker foot.

Presently, 3 Center Stage2 “LS” Series feet are planned: Center Stage2 LS 1.5, Center Stage2 LS 1.0 and Center Stage2 LS 0.8. Each loudspeaker foot in the series is based on its Center Stage2 namesake with respect to design and performance.

Secondly, we wanted the Center Stage2 “LS” Series loudspeaker feet to bring a more consistent level of improvement to the least expensive systems and the most expensive systems. To accomplish this, we developed the height adjustable spike cup. The massive lower “saucer” is indeed an adjustable spike cup. Spinning the spike cup clockwise raises the loudspeaker, counter-clockwise turns lower the loudspeaker. The thickness and mass of the spike cup help it to act as the floor under your loudspeaker. With a more consistent floor, we can deliver more consistent performance.

Thirdly, we wanted to make sure Center Stage2 “LS” Series loudspeaker feet were beneficial across the audible spectrum rather than effective in a limited range of frequencies. The first audio foot to bring consistent high-end performance across the audible spectrum was Center Stage2. We adapted this topology into the Center Stage2 “LS” Series loudspeaker foot design, and we can guarantee unmatched performance compared to any other loudspeaker foot. In fact, for those who already use CS2 in their system and can add the “LS” Series under their loudspeakers, we promise a level of performance beyond your imagination.

Finally, and most important, we wanted to develop a product that brought methodologies found in our most expensive products to the audio community. In the case of Center Stage2 “LS” Series loudspeaker feet we adopted a “cost is no object approach” from our OLYMPUS support system. This is the very same approach we used with Center Stage2.

We are thrilled with the Center Stage2 “LS” Series loudspeaker feet and we hope you can use them in your system. You will not be disappointed.

What Makes the Center Stage2 “LS” Series Loudspeaker Foot Novel and Better?

We started with the Center Stage2 and redesigned it to address issues common to loudspeakers. Pictured below are 2 photos of the Center Stage2 LS1.5 loudspeaker foot positioned next to a Center Stage2 1.5 foot, fully contracted in the top photo and fully extended in the lower.
Obviously, the Center Stage2 LS1.5 is not your average loudspeaker spike. It appears that the foot is a “cylinder in a saucer”. This is definitely not the case. Inside the cylinder is a “spike” anchored into a spike cup. The entire lower structure including the silver base on down is a massive spike cup. The spike cup serves several purposes.

View attachment 68843

View attachment 68844

Pictured above: Center Stage2 LS 1.5 next to a Center Stage2 1.5 contracted and extended. Cylinder diameter: 3” (76mm), spike cup diameter: 5” (127mm), contracted: 3.1” (79mm), extended: 3.8” (97mm). Center Stage2 LS 1.0 (not shown) cylinder diameter: 2.375” (60mm), spike cup diameter: 4” (102mm) contracted: 2.7” (69mm), extended: 3.4” (86mm),

Firstly, the lower massive spike cup raises and lowers the foot under load. Spinning the spike cup clockwise raises the loudspeaker whereas turning the spike cup counter-clockwise lowers the loudspeaker. There is roughly 0.75” (19mm) of adjustment available. The turning ratio is 10 to 1, lowering the torque required to raise and lower the loudspeaker. Additionally, 1 full turn of the spike cup moves the loudspeaker only 0.0769” (2mm) allowing heavy speakers to be adjusted more easily. You will also notice that the lower spike cup is raised at the outside edge and knurled to allow easier gripping and rotation. The curved upward edge also allows ease of movement across carpets to facilitate easier loudspeaker positioning and toe adjustments.

A safeguard is engineered into the foot which prevents the internal mechanism from over-extending and detaching from the spike cup under load. There is also a visible “stop” line near the top of the silver portion of the spike cup to warn you that the end of the adjustment range is close at hand.

Under load, the black outer shell (looks like a cylinder) separates from the internal structure of the foot. Therefore, vibration cannot pass upwards through the foot via the outer shell. We do this so floor vibration passing upward through the spike cup is forced into the foot through predetermined channels where more of it can be reduced. The outer shell is designed to pull resonance out of the loudspeaker. The outer shell reduces entropy. In better words, the outer shell design and the inner shell design work hand in glove with the objectives of the manufacturer to produce vanishingly low distortion and ruler flat frequency response. Identical to the objectives of Center Stage2, the objective of the Center Stage2 “LS” Series loudspeaker foot is to help reveal the tremendous engineering in your loudspeakers.

Like Center Stage2, the “LS” Series loudspeaker foot hinged on choosing and sequencing materials that possess the perfect combination of damping, elastic modulus and thin rod speed to lock in the desired effect. The invention of the “LS” Series loudspeaker foot required the selection of the right materials; the correct sequencing of the materials; the correct proportioning of the materials; and finally, the addition of the correct amount and type of damping in exactly the right locations as the last step in the process. Our approach is not a mystery or anything abstract, but rather, solid engineering using material science.

How Do Center Stage2 “LS” Series Loudspeaker Feet Work?

It might be more appropriate to view the Center Stage2 “LS” as a catalyst in a complex energy reaction that occurs inside your loudspeakers and outside between your loudspeakers and your listening space. The amount of kinetic and vibration energy is substantial and the sonic consequences can be large if these energies are unregulated and undamped. Center Stage2 “LS” is a catalyst designed to change the prevailing state of equilibrium in that energy reaction and to permanently hold it in a reduced or damped state. Center Stage2 “LS” is different and better because it uses novel applications in material science to achieve its isolation and damping benefits. Your loudspeakers will immerse you in a sonic environment that has been described as a unified acoustic field.

The Total Immersion Effect (Knocking Down the 4th Wall)

The Total immersion effect can be described as a highly articulated acoustic sound field that extends out from the loudspeakers and wraps around the listener. Another way to say it is, the listener becomes immersed in the recorded acoustic.

In a “normal” listening room, you see an image in space and you hear a musical event occur at that location. With the Total Immersion Effect, you experience something on the order of a 4k hi-rez 3D surround-event. At times, you see the image in space, you hear and see the musical event occur inside the image, and then you hear, see and feel the sensory event spread out around you from the soundstage. You become immersed in the sound field.

Knocking down the 4th “wall” that separates the listener from the musicians at the front plane of the loudspeakers requires the electromechanical balance inside the components to reach an ultrafine point of equilibrium and to hold that equilibrium point across 20,000+ Hz in a fluctuating energy field so that the components and loudspeakers can remain stable enough to create the Immersion Effect with consistency in the listening space.

Reactions: CKKeung

joelavrencik

Industry Expert
Nov 15, 2016
Chicago
White Paper:

Last Part

What to Expect During Settling

While no audiophile enjoys the settling process, it is unfortunately true that the initial change to loudspeaker equilibrium caused by Center Stage2 “LS” feet can cause the sound to degrade and require a settle-in period of 7-10 days to achieve maximum benefit. Center Stage2 “LS” feet are designed to reduce entropy and the transfer of kinetic vibrational energy into the loudspeaker from the floor. Again, think of Center Stage2 “LS” feet as a catalyst in an energy reaction that occurs in, on and around the loudspeaker transducers and the loudspeaker cabinet. Reducing cabinet resonances and floor induced vibration will logically create a new settling process.

Because Center Stage2 “LS” will dramatically change the operational equilibrium of your loudspeakers, you should expect your system to sound less than optimal at the outset. This is not unlike the effects one can experience when breaking in any high quality piece of audio gear. Your soundstage will then begin to reconstruct itself by gently tipping upward and downward as it establishes a new and better equilibrium point. Once achieved, the sonic benefits including a noticeable improvement in sound-staging, articulation of instruments, and lower noise floor will be obvious. It is extremely important to let the system play for 10 days before assuming it has reached equilibrium. Playing a system 24/7 is not necessary, but the more playing time the better.

Your end of the Bargain, or Making the Experience Better

Center Stage2 “LS” is good for beginners and advanced listeners, so long as you exercise extreme patience during the settling period. Sonic fluctuations you may experience during the settling period will subside as time passes. Here’s what you need:
  • Components crafted by a known and reliable manufacturer. Your components do not need to be among the “most expensive” or the purported “best” in the world. You will experience excellent results with low cost components. A host of components were used to design Center Stage2, some of them very low cost. This was done to assure consistency of performance. It is certainly true, however, that the better your components, the better your results.
  • Neutral wiring crafted by a known and reliable manufacturer. Some wiring is a “tone control”. Tone control wiring is not necessary. The more invisible your wire, the less it makes its presence known in your system, the better your results.
  • Stable rack(s) and/or stand(s). Home furnishings are fine. Center Stage2 was vetted on various flat wooden surfaces with Janka ratings of 1200 and higher equating to an elastic modulus of 4 GPa or greater. This means that virtually any flat surface will net tremendous results. Having said this, the better the surface with respect to its associated and/or inherent technological properties, the better the results. The results on CMS racks is superlative.
  • Proper loudspeaker set up. This is essential.
  • When you add Center Stage2 and or Center Stage2 “LS” to your system, pull every tweak out. Center Stage2 will take about 7 to 10 days to settle. Be slow, careful and cautious about adding any other device(s) back into your system. Adding Center Stage2 under more of your components is the only means to realizing the full “Total Immersion Effect” so highly valued in high end audio.

Reactions: CKKeung and ctydwn

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Most of you know who know me, know that I am a strong advocate for Joe Lavrencik and his Critical Mass Systems Audio racks and most recently over the past 4 years for his unparalleled Center Stage 2 footers which I use under all of my electronics. I like the product so much that in full disclosure I do sell the product so consider my opinions and value you them what you will. For me Center Stage 2 were system changers as they brought my system to a level I didn't think possible. My system sounded sogoood that I found myself wanting for nothing and announced that I was now at End Game with my system as it was this with which I was going to sail off into the sunset

As you all know there are three sizes of CS2, the 0.8, the 1.0 and the 0.8. I call the 1.5 the Big Bertha of the line for it is there that you get the Full Monty of what CS2 is all about whilst the 1.0 and 0.8 are shades lesser than their big brother but nonetheless bring to the table all of the sonic benefits but to a slightly lesser degree.

I presently have 24 of the 1.5's and 48 of the 1.0's under all of my electronics. Joe's CS2 feet are a patented technology based upon entropy and the Second Law of Thermodynamics whereas his CMS Racks are based upon the First Law of Thermodynamics. also a patented technology. I am quite familiar with the sonic changes when the feet are removed from a system. I have done this experiment about 8 times in my system.

Why am I saying all of this?

Two years ago after we had countess inquiries as to whether CS2 could be used under speakers, the answer was, "NO". I was overjoyed with what I had as I was using the Wilson Audio diodes under my Wilson X2's so for me it was a non issue. To Joe however it became a challenge and over the better part of 2 years Joes R&D has lead him to the development of a CS2 footer based upon his knowledge gleaned from the development of the above three feet

Well, in fact Joe has 2 size Loud Speaker feet and has a third under development with the hope that it can also come to market Each of these loud speaker feet are based upon those three feet

Hence the names

Center Stage2 LS 1.5
Center Stage2 LS 1.0
and under development a Center Stage 2 LS 0.8
Each new foot is based upon the technology of the CS2 foot after which it was named

Here's where it gets interesting. Joe has found a way where he could clone and meld these feet into one larger foot such that we can say with confidence that each of the Center Stage2 LS1.5 hold the equivalent of five of the 1.5's.This translates to the equivalent of twenty 1.5's under each speaker assuming you use 4 feet or 15 of the 1.5's if only 3 feet are used under your speaker. I only recently was made aware of this fact even though I knew Joe was developing a foot for speakers but his strategy in production was that which caught me by surprise

To be honest I was really quite cold on using these in my system as my sound was so good I not only saw no need but, also because I wondered how a device based upon entropy for electronics could be adapted to loud speakers.

It wasn't until Joe told me how this new foot was designed that It immediately caught my interest. My biggest anxiety was how high would I be raising my speakers off the ground and, aesthetically would this be a problem and finally would the upper modules of my Wilson speakers require re-adjustment??

My speaker weighs 750 pounds per channel and with the Wilson diodes it would need 2 people and the Wilson jack to get the 4 new Center Stage 2 LS1.5's in position under each speaker

These feet stand almost 3.25" high and weigh somewhere near 4 pounds each. The shipment from Joe to me containing 8 of these arrived about 3 weeks ago with a shipping weight of 36 pounds. So for me the 1.5 may be the Big Bertha but this new Center Stage LS 1.5 is the Biggest Bertha in the line and sonically should be La Creme de la Creme :)

I was anxious to try these under my system. With the help of my wife and the Wilson Audio jack I was easily able to get all 8 placed in about 10-15 minutes at the most

Last edited:
Reactions: CKKeung

Steve Williams

So What Sonic Changes Were Heard and How Long Was The Settle In

I have learned that getting the feet under ones' components and waiting for sonic bliss varies from system to system. The earlier version one CS feet seemed to take longer than the current CS2 which in my system took usually around 7 days with day 1 initial listen being the best sound heard as the the sound tends to degrade over the next few days, with the top end rolling off and an absolute loss of a well defined deep and mid bass. Almost always the degradation im my system is worst for days 2-3 and then the mid range starts to come in followed by the top end with resolution of the bass being the last to come in

Center Stage as always been best defined by its Immersive Effect where the listener feels inside the sound stage. This has been shown time after time with every user so what was I to hear when these settle ?

The first night the sound was simply more than I have ever heard but as I listened it quickly became obvious that the longer I listener the more the bass became unlistenable so after a few hours of getting these set up late in the evening I turned the system off

My routine was easy. I streamed music for 8 hours per day via my Taiko Extreme. Each morning when the system was turned on and for the last 30 minutes of each session I played all of my well known demo tracks. I have an all tube system and I just wasn't prepared to run the system 24 x 7 plus this is the way have done it so many times

Days 2-3

On the first morning after allowing an overnight settle, I got up at the rear of my speakers with a level and found that my speakers were completely level in both directions. I also set the feet up with the foot completely down on each saucer and my speakers were completely level

Days 2 and 3 had a rolled off top end as well as a loose tubby bass which sounded like it stretched across 2 time zones.There was total loss of the previous immersive effect in the system as a whole and the system to me was unlistenable

Days 4-5

The system sounded like HiFi. It sounded very polite as all dynamics and immersive effect were absent. Joe promised that once the top end returns the concerns I had would be gone. The system was listenable but still sounded HiFi

On the evening of day 5 however my midrange was beginning to settle and sounding very good soI was optimistic about what was to follow. The bass however remained unlistenable. Leonard Cohen's vocal cords sounded like they were rattling when he sang "You Want It Darker"

Day 6

At the onset of the session the mid range was sounding better than anything I have ever heard in my system and the top end was back and slowly returning and there were more and more dynamics. I was now smiling with the expectations of the immersive effect to follow. I came back 8 hours later and it was as if the heavens had parted and a bolt of lightening had hit my system because everything was there
Dynamics more explosive than my system has ever produced. The tone, timbre, reverb, decay and the ambience with an over all sense of "I am there". The Immersive Effect however was for me sent me over the edge.I have never heard anything like this in all of my life. I was "IN" the soundstage with sound all around me coming from front to back and totally enveloping me in the sound. Frankly I have never experienced anything like this in all of my years in this hobby.

There was no 4th wall in the room . For me I was totally engaged. Of note was better bass but not quite there yet. Nonetheless, I was gobsmacked.I could not leave my room for hours there after.

Day 7

The magic in all of it's glory was there. I remained totally immersed in the soundstage. Once again, it was about as real sounding and a you are there moment that I have ever experienced. The bass was now well defined , articulate with no slowness as I heard before My room shook and for amps of only 32 wpm driving these 750 pound speakers I simply was wondering how is this possible

Over the past 10 days the sound has settled completely. These feet IMO are in a league of their own. I was a reluctant user for all of the above mentioned reasons but when I heard each foot has the firepower of five 1.5's I knew I had to try them

Hopefully all of you have read Joe's included white paper on the LS feet as he clearly outlines how he achieved his desired effect and I recommend everyone read it

The Center Stage 2 LS 1.0 is also available but I have not had these in my system. When I discussed my findings with Joe, he laughed as he said "I bet you're not anxious to try the CS2 LS 1.0 under your speakers". He read my mind as these Center Stage2 LS 1.5 feet for me are my new reference point. I have had Stillpoints under my speakers and they didn't come close to these new feet. These are keepers in my system

Other Notes

My biggest anxiety was that I was going to have to reset the upper modules on my X2's but after 2 weeks of critical listening I just haven't felt the need. Further as you all know I have moved to near field listening and I have not felt the need to adjust my toe in. In spite of this my sound stage has blossomed in both depth and width with an Immersive Effect that literally has me inside the soundstage, something which I have never experienced to such an extent. In spite of doing nothing with speaker position and toe in

As for Center Stage2 LS 1.5 these can be purchased without adapters and for an extra $50 adapters will be provided.Not all speakers will be able to use adapters. I couldn't because the 4 spots where the feet screw in are so close to the corners of the speaker that part of the foot will sit outside rather than completely under the speaker. I understand there is a possible outrigger in the works to solve this issue. As for the cost of these new feet IMO Joe has priced these higher than the others but when you see the up close difference between a 1.5 and the new LS1.5 you quickly understand why. Having said that I find that these feet have been what I have been searching years for, to wit that which has caused more 3 dimensionality to my soundstage.These delivered more than I could ever expect and based on what I have been hearing these past 3 weeks I can honestly say that these feet are a bargain at this price.I promise that no one will be disappointed

Kudos once again Joe for creating something so remarkable as this product

Steve Williams

Marc

i have had these under my speakers now for almost 3, weeks I don’t know how Joe pulled this off as I had zero interest in using the new feet under my speakers until Joe told me that each foot has the equivalent of 5 1.5’s piqued my interest These feet are so good that I’m betting some users will find more than sufficient bliss with just using the speaker feet. I feel that for some users these feet may be all they need as IMO the sonic improvement from a set of these easily equals or. bests multiple sets under ones electronics. Once these feet settle the Immersive effect and soundstage will leave you with a big grin

marcbrown

Apr 17, 2018
Intrigued I am, Steve. Where Joe speaks about your Wilson Alexandria X2 loudspeakers because they were heavy, big, ported, ultra-sensitive to change and made from a phenol-based cabinet material along with the complexity of the driver array is mind boggling with respect to footer design gave me reason to think about my situation. Since my Wilson Sophia 3s weigh 25% of what your speakers weigh and has only one cabinet vs four per your speakers, which has to be more complicated, and probably a little slower removing excess vibrations, since the 3 upper cabinet vibrations would need to travel through the frame first. My hope is the .08 or 1.0 would be more than enough to remove the excess vibrations in my speakers. When do you plan to have those available? Have you figured out a price? I will be watching, thanks marc

Joe Whip

Feb 8, 2014
Wayne, PA
Gee, to use these with my Vandersteen 3 Signatures, would cost $7,200. I think it would make more sense to use that money to upgrade up his speaker line. Of course, with speakers that cost as much as Steve’s, that is not as much of a concern.

Steve Williams

I hear you Joe. I felt exactly the same. I had no interest whatsoever until I heard how they’re made aNd the rest is history. I can tell you that if one were to do only his speaker feet the increase sonically is like having a total system upgrade

FWIW Joe has in production the Center Stage2 LS 1.0 at a price yet TBD and he has been working on the Center Stage LS 0.8 to determine if that will be a viable product in the future

Joe these speaker feet did to my system that which I’ve never been able to achieve....a 3D soundstage with depth and width that I never thought possible. The immersive effect created such a sense of “ you are there” that these have become permanent members of my Center Stage products. I can tell you that IMHO these surpass with ease comparable speaker feet by other manufacturers. In fact there was a post earlier by Mike that the LS1.5 easily surpassed the magico Q-Pods in performance but that post has mysteriously disappeared which makes me think he had the heat applied by Magico

suffice it to say once again that all of Joe’s products are based on entropy and Laws of Thermodynamics and are all patented. I’ve stopped talking in hyperbole about his products and let the user come to his own same conclusions about their efficacy

mountainjoe

Industry Expert
Mar 25, 2015
Bay Area, California
eigenaudio.com
In fact there was a post earlier by Mike that the LS1.5 easily surpassed the magico Q-Pods in performance but that post has mysteriously disappeared which makes me think he had the heat applied by Magico

Where did Mike post this?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing