CH M1.1 - Stereophile Review

Apr 15, 2015
Australia
There is an excellent review of CH M1.1 by Michael Fremer in the latest Stereophile - well worth reading. Sorry they have not posted the review online. Will need to get the Mag or the digital zinio edition or wait until CH post the review on their web site.

Last edited:

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 25, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Michael sure likes the amplifier!

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 4, 2014
Denmark
Damned, he is a great writer, when he does his thing In Stereophile !
I haven’t even opened up my Zenio subscriptions since his “contributions”
here. Guess it’s time:rolleyes:

Leif S

Industry Expert
Feb 14, 2015
California
www.vonschweikert.com
I really liked the CH Precision gear!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio convertors (DACS), turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing