CH Precision house sound

Thieliste

Aug 31, 2014
I had this conversation with Raphael and asked the same question. By the way the new M1.1 is just amazing you will not be disappointed. If you were close to me I would say come and listen its just ridiculously good.

Elliot i have a question about CH upgrade path.
As you are aware most of us might not have de funds to purchase a maxed out CH system like the one you showed at RMAF.
But since you can start small a grow little by little let's say you can start by purchasing L1+X1+M1.1stereo the first year.
What would be the best upgrade path to reach the next level : add a second M1.1 to run mono amps or upgrade L1 to monos L1s ?
Thanks.

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
For me a second M1 first having tried the difference between A1 stereo and A1 mono

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing