Chris Rock-Netflix Special

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I'm a huge Chris Rock fan as he always has a way of stating what's on his mind and his Netflix special from Baltimore was no exception. The special runs about an hour and will have you peeing your pants. Who can ever forget the slap that rocked the world at last years Academy Awards. The theme of his special was quite poignant and the parts between Chris Will and Jaden are brutally true and Chris spares no words or emotions. There are as a result mixed reviews of his comments about Will and Jaden but nonetheless it is brutally funny. Chris was making a general statement to the world in his monologue and to me he has come of age in this special as he makes so many good points in a comical way laced with one F Bomb after another. He was visually shaken by many of the things he stated and I give him credit for standing strong.

Definitely worth the watch as long as potty mouth doesn't bother you

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Sorry I'm from the hood. I only wonder why Will Smith hit him with an open hand. BTW. winere I am from they would be looking for him again after this show. I am just saying.

Reactions: Alrainbow

AMR / iFi audio

Industry Expert
Aug 21, 2019
UK
ifi-audio.com
Thoroughly enjoyed this one, Chris Rock doesn't fail to deliver. Some powerful shots against Will Smith though, I wonder what's next in this situation.

Reactions: Alrainbow

Alrainbow

Dec 11, 2013
im
Totally hood in my younger life
Dave shapel excuse my spelling has a coined line that explains Mr rock
He has F you money so don’t need anyone’s approval anymore.
Dave’s comment was about Kevin hart
if you take a few steps back to look at how a small percentage of people now rule the majority in what’s ok.
on fox nation there is a documentary on killing comedy.
I’m old enough to remember when you were aloud to be insulted
I think carefully of topics and small talk in general now.
to me our world is too influenced by a tiny minority yet almost no one says anything
anyway good post Steve and I hope my comments did not offend anyone
And I mean it truly

Reactions: msimanyi

msimanyi

Jan 13, 2023
im
Totally hood in my younger life
Dave shapel excuse my spelling has a coined line that explains Mr rock
He has F you money so don’t need anyone’s approval anymore.
Dave’s comment was about Kevin hart
if you take a few steps back to look at how a small percentage of people now rule the majority in what’s ok.
on fox nation there is a documentary on killing comedy.
I’m old enough to remember when you were aloud to be insulted
I think carefully of topics and small talk in general now.
to me our world is too influenced by a tiny minority yet almost no one says anything
anyway good post Steve and I hope my comments did not offend anyone
And I mean it truly
I was just having this conversation with a friend of mine over the weekend. The world needs less "I'm angry because you said something I don't like" and more:

Reactions: Keith_W

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing