Chronosonic XVX.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I'm not a WA dealer and I don't work for WA.

Sorry, I thought you were connected somehow. You are way ahead of the curve with the news. You even beat Metaphacts and Debbie to the punch :)

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
Hi Joe

I just recently set up cables at an Alexx owner's home. Please let Daryl and the team know that I think DW would be proud.

Jack,

It would be nice to have more details, such as the type of cables and the electronics used in the system.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Sorry I'm not so exact on the ARC gear but basically the current Ref Pre and Phono, AF3 Turntable with Graham Arms, Benz LPS and Proteus , Ref 75 SE
Digital is casual for him, an iMAC feeding a Benchmark.

One of my favorite guys in the hobby, really cool and so is his wife whose hobby room system ain't shabby either.

Back to the Chronosonic :D

Leif S

Industry Expert
Feb 13, 2015
California
www.vonschweikert.com
Yes they were. A full loom of MB Ref. Wilson with ARC and now MB to tie them all together.
Has the customer said anything about the sound since the MB cables went in? Sorry, I'm dying to know

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I'll PM you happy details. :)

Reactions: Leif S

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
I was there for both Wednesday and Thursday. The XVX powered by D'Agostino's Relentless amps was special. I have sat thru numerous demo's over the years and I have heard many fine speakers that would be nice to own. Yet this is only the second time I have ever had speaker envy. The sound was superb, the design and execution is flawless and the finish in Pearl Cranberry (I think) stunning.

I was nice to have the time to have some extended discussions with Daryl Wilson and Big Peugh from Wilson, Dan D'Agostino, Karen Sumner from Transparent and John Q uick from dCS. You could see that Sheryl Lee Wilson was proud of the direction Wilson is headed.

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal

Mike Rose

Industry Expert
Nov 19, 2019
I am Mike Rose owner of Excel Audio in Newport Beach, California. I would like to invite everyone who would like to attend our Wilson Chronosonic XVX event this Saturday evening from 6 to 9 pm. We will be playing the XVX’s with D’Agostino electronics, the dCS Vivaldi stack, and the Clearaudio Statement Turntable. Food will be served.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Hi Mike and welcome to WBF. To all those reading Mike's invitation, I would like to point out that Mike bought a pair of Chronosonic XVX for his store which is very close to where I live. Although I can't be there for the event this Saturday I have talked to Mike and plan on hearing the Chronosonic XVX hopefully in a private demo

Mike carries an amazing number of lines in his store so I am hoping to be a regular hang out at his store

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing