Clear Beyond Stealth Dream

poonbean

Jul 30, 2020
I recently demo'd many interconnects (10!) from thecableco and found the stealth metacarbon and cardas clear beyond rose to the top. Really liked whatever it was the metacarbon was doing and just lucked out by finding someone local unloading a stealth sakra, and let me borrow before buying. It was clearly better, to my ears, and it's now a part of my system.

So, now searching for speaker cables and borrowed again from thecableco (tried out 6), but they don't have stealth dream or petite to borrow. Again, the clear beyond soared easily above the rest, but I gotta wonder if the stealth dream petite would be better, still. I do find the clear beyond speaker cable to be better than the interconnect, leading edge is faster, better balanced, spectacular imaging. yes, i understand the loom approach, which is compelling. Then again, the borrowed clear beyond speaker cables with the sakra sounds great. I have the opportunity to pick up either for about the same money, so that's not a deciding factor, nor is aesthetics.

Anyone with experience listening to both the cardas clear beyond and stealth dream / petite speaker cables - please share your insights.
Thank you

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing