Clever Little Clock....WOW!!

TitaniumTroy

Jan 11, 2011
South Bend IN
Think I'll pass my car already has a clock, plus I have watch and my phone to tell the time. To make my car audio better, I replaced stock speakers with Alpine. Sounds pretty good but not reference level of course.

audio.bill

May 27, 2013
Chicago suburbs
Well if it's on the internet it must be true! This is being sold by the same person who promotes the Teleportation Tweak which is claimed to provide significant improvements to your audio and video performance over a phone call! o_O Quite clever indeed! :rolleyes:

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
I believe these third generation ultra signature clever little clocks will become a "Instant Classic"! What these clever little clocks are doing is reducing the noise and distortion like a battery powered internal clock generator. Noise and Distortion Degrades The Sound A Lot! I'm going to get another ultra signature clever little clock to see how much more noise and distortion two of these can remove.:)

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
After listening more with this clever little clock in my main system...

what is most shocking about it is it makes...

:eek:bad recordings sound better!..

It makes good recordings sound better too!

I can't wait to get another clever little clock in my system now!:)

astrotoy

VIP/Donor
May 24, 2010
SF Bay Area
This post came twelve days early. Must have been a time dilation problem.

Larry

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
With two of these clocks in my system, the SoundStage.. OPENS UP like never before!:eek:

It sounds very liquid and organic...very analog-like!

It sounds more like real music being played!

The sound is SO Effortless and very Addictive!

I can see why some like to keep buying more of these clocks...the more you put in your system, the better your system will sound!...:p

If I had the money I would pass two of the clocks around to the forum members here so you all could find out how good these clocks are!:cool:

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
My Pioneer plasma looks very film-like with rich colors now!:)

These two clocks have a stronger effect with my car stereo...you just want to drive all day listening to the music!

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
I told Geoff Kait from Machina Dynamica about this tweak and he just ordered some of these all new Black Discus NANO's to try out too.

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
These black discus NANO's are SO AMAZING!! My system just keeps getting better...SO REAL SO NATURAL !! These Ultra Signature Clever Little Clocks and Black Discus NANO's Together are.. a match made in heaven!:p

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Audio_Karma, I know you like good humor and everyone else too.
Honestly though, you sound like a broken record, almost like an audio "pimp".

:)

* I'm no different myself. Actually a fair bunch of us; it's human enthusiasm nature.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing