Comparison between SP10R and SP10mk3?

leyenda

Mar 2, 2011
If anyone has seen a comparison note, or better yet, if anyone has first hand experience in the comparison, can you please share? I have yet to see a review that compares the new SP10R to the mk3. Thanks!

DaveyF

Jul 31, 2010
La Jolla, Calif USA
Very unlikely that you will hear of anyone having done this AB. I have heard the SP10Mk3 and the SP10R, but not in the same system and not in the same room. Therefore, while i have an opinion on the two, this cannot really relate to any real/valid comparison between the two..as the circumstances were so very different. Certainly IF you like the SP10Mk3..I believe you will also like the SP10R.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing