Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 11

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
My wife and I have loved this series over the previous 10 seasons although last year was the weakest of them all. well along comes season 11 this past Sunday and Larry was back in full force as the episode had flashes of gut wrenching humor

With all of the craziness in the world it was refreshing to see Larry take on Covid amongst other things. The funniest however was Larry and Lucy Liu who had something going until Larry walks into a closed sliding glass door and she loses all feelings for him

Leon is back and is as funny as ever as is Jeff's wife Suzy who has a mouth as dirty as an infected toilet

Definitely worth a watch if you're a "Curb" fan

Curb Your Enthusiasm (2021) | Season 11 Official Trailer | HBO​

The Glass Door, The Ostracized Pigeon and Lucy Liu - Curb Your Enthusiasm - Season 11 - Episode 1​

Reactions: spritezero

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Ah, that is very good news indeed. Everyone needs a bit of Larry.

LenWhite

Feb 11, 2011
Florida
systems.audiogon.com
Larry David is one funny man with no sense of social shame:)

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Maybe audiophiles would argue less and get on better if they said to each other "I see you, I acknowledge you, I connect with you".
I'm gonna try it.

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
My wife and I have loved this series over the previous 10 seasons although last year was the weakest of them all. well along comes season 11 this past Sunday and Larry was back in full force as the episode had flashes of gut wrenching humor

With all of the craziness in the world it was refreshing to see Larry take on Covid amongst other things. The funniest however was Larry and Lucy Liu who had something going until Larry walks into a closed sliding glass door and she loses all feelings for him

Leon is back and is as funny as ever as is Jeff's wife Suzy who has a mouth as dirty as an infected toilet

Definitely worth a watch if you're a "Curb" fan

Curb Your Enthusiasm (2021) | Season 11 Official Trailer | HBO​

The Glass Door, The Ostracized Pigeon and Lucy Liu - Curb Your Enthusiasm - Season 11 - Episode 1​

I skipped the last two seasons he's just too annoying and predictable for me. I gave it another chance last night just to see him attack Trump for his season opener, that was it for me.

david

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Haha Dave, you're pretty Larry David yself in that comment.

wil

Jul 22, 2015
I skipped the last two seasons he's just too annoying and predictable for me. I gave it another chance last night just to see him attack Trump for his season opener, that was it for me.

david
Interesting that you saw that as attacking the "T". I think he was primarily poking fun at the somewhat hysterical reaction of people to the maga hat.

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
Interesting that you saw that as attacking the "T". I think he was primarily poking fun at the somewhat hysterical reaction of people to the maga hat.
He was very clear in his attack nothing subtle about it. I don't know anything about MAGA hat skit as I said I haven't been watching.

david

wil

Jul 22, 2015
I believe the maga hat skits were in the first episode of this season, which is the episode you saw. He was making fun of people's reaction to the maga hat. It didn't come across as an attack at all to me.

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
I believe the maga hat skits were in the first episode of this season, which is the episode you saw. He was making fun of people's reaction to the maga hat. It didn't come across as an attack at all to me.
I stopped watching after the first few minutes.
David

Cableman

Dec 27, 2013
This is correct

wil

Jul 22, 2015
In the latest episode, the extended dialog between Larry and Seth Rogan was pure genius. This season may be his best.

Reactions: Steveo

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing