Curious Evolved USB cable

Thieliste

Aug 31, 2014
Did some of you try the Curious Evolved USB cable ?
I would like to have some feedbacks, i'm pretty interested in trying this USB cable.

joaovieira

Feb 16, 2013
Brazil
I got it. An upgrade compared to the regular curious usb cable. Not a huge difference, but one can note a better definition, more clear sound, more fluid and more 3D.
it worths the upgrade IMHO.
I would like to try the new Sablon and compare.

Reactions: Sablon Audio

Thieliste

Aug 31, 2014
I got it. An upgrade compared to the regular curious usb cable. Not a huge difference, but one can note a better definition, more clear sound, more fluid and more 3D.

Thanks for your reply, i own Nordost Heimdall 2 USB do you think going Curious Evolved would be an upgrade for me ?
I find the Nordost very dynamic and resolving but not very musical.

joaovieira

Feb 16, 2013
Brazil
Thanks for your reply, i own Nordost Heimdall 2 USB do you think going Curious Evolved would be an upgrade for me ?
I find the Nordost very dynamic and resolving but not very musical.

I think it would be an upgrade for you. Curious Evolved is a very musical cable.

Reactions: Thieliste

kimurastanley

Mar 16, 2019
Singapore

The new sablon USB is on the way to me, I will compare with my Curious Evolved Regenlink and my current Sablon Elite USB cable

Reactions: Sablon Audio

jturbo

Jan 20, 2018
Lexington, KY
I went from a Nordost Tyr2 to FTA USB about a year ago. I feel the same way about the earlier H2 comment when compared to the FTA

Thieliste

Aug 31, 2014
Just got my 2 Curious Evolved USB cables for my headphone rig.
Curious Evolved.jpg Curious Evolved 2.jpg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing