Current generation Power Cable that suits Spectral Amp the best.

Adimon

Jan 4, 2011
I still use the MIT Z cord II in combination with Spectral amplifiers.
But I wonder which of the current generation power cables are a perfect match for Spectral.

Whbgarrett

Oct 7, 2019
I am using Shunyata Sigma HC to good effect, but am also interested to hear what others are using.

Adimon

Jan 4, 2011
Thx for feedback.
I switched back from the Furetech Alpha 3 to MIT Z II cord.
The sound with this cable is less spectacular but more accurate in my opinion.

I am curious if anyone tried the Shunyata Delta NR in combination with Spectral amplifiers?

robbyd

Dec 23, 2015
uk south-east
I use MIT Oracle AC2 on pre and Running Springs HZ Crown Jewel on Amps. AC2s more detail and image but HZ had more weight and power...

gfroman

Dec 28, 2012
Trying out the new Purist Audio Design - Diamond Dominus power cord in my System this week.
Burning in currently.

kennyb123

Nov 30, 2012
Kirkland, WA
I use a Shunyata Alpha HC on my DMA-150 Mk2

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing