Delmark Records Release Junior Wells Blues Band, Hoo Doo Man Blues on 1/4" Reel to Reel Tape

kodomo

Apr 26, 2017
I have ordered this. It is one of my favorite blues albums.

If this sounds as good as I hope it would, I would go for the next titles Delmark releases too.

kodomo

Apr 26, 2017
I have just received the tapes. I can’t wait for tonight, this is one of my favourite blues album.

Attachments

• 1C17B474-34E4-434D-9CEF-B79AEA36D332.jpeg
    1C17B474-34E4-434D-9CEF-B79AEA36D332.jpeg
    976.7 KB · Views: 2

dminches

Oct 22, 2011
I received my replacement reel last week (they re-did all the original reels by making a master copy to be used for duplication) and the improvement was significant. The high frequencies sound great while they didn't in the original.

Let us know what you think.

Reactions: Skylab

kodomo

Apr 26, 2017
Well, I like what I am hearing!

Reactions: Don-RMGI

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing