Detailed Review on Zenwave DSR and SCR cables

Dec 24, 2022
Hi Guys,

I've tried a LOT of cables over the decades but was really impressed with the Zenwave speaker and interconnect cables I just tried.

I did a fun detailed video talking about Dave, cables in general and the Zenwave. The actual SQ impressions part starts at about the 19:00 mark.

Hope you enjoy it!

DaveC

Industry Expert
Nov 16, 2014
Thanks so much for making the video! :D

I'm happy to answer questions if anyone has any...

Al M.

VIP/Donor
Sep 10, 2013
Greater Boston
Hi Guys,

I've tried a LOT of cables over the decades but was really impressed with the Zenwave speaker and interconnect cables I just tried.

I did a fun detailed video talking about Dave, cables in general and the Zenwave. The actual SQ impressions part starts at about the 19:00 mark.

Hope you enjoy it!

Great video. Yes, ZenWave cables present musical information and nuance very well. At the time of my purchase the cables reviewed were not available yet, but I am super happy with my ZenWave D4 interconnects and SMSG speaker cables (I have also heard D4 interconnects sounding fabulous in a very expensive reference system).

Indeed, as you suggest, given that Dave sends out free demos, it would be passing up on too good an opportunity not to try ZenWave cables.

Yes, you are right, ZenWave power cables are great too. I have PL-11 cables and Clear Bass cables, and I love them as well. They too have transformed the sound of my system.

In fact, ALL my analog signal cables and power cables are ZenWave (see my signature; if on the phone, you need to turn the phone broadside to make signatures visible). The price/performance ratio is phenomenal. Only my digital cables are from another manufacturer.

facten

Feb 13, 2022
Tennessee
A month or so ago I added a Zenwave Audio PCR14 power cable to my system,hooked up to my Neodio Origine S2 CD player, it added some overall refinement . It replaced an Audio Art Cable Power1 ePlus cryo.

Reactions: DaveC

jtcfdog

Apr 22, 2023
I've been enjoying a silver ribbon ic and power cable along with copper ribbon speaker cables for several years now.Natural and complex is a perfect description.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing