Did Your Team Win?-New NFL Season

Recordsguy

Sep 6, 2015
Well,it's that time of year again when we put on our jerseys and crank it up,yep it's football season and as usual my team-Deadskins lost again,how did your team do?

Bobvin

VIP/Donor
Jun 7, 2014
Portland
www.purewatersystems.com
Seahawks somehow came away winners vs the Bengals, though I’m not sure they earned it. Watching Pittsburg vs New England shows those teams value their quarterbacks and build an offensive line that isn’t porous as a fishnet. Sadly, I predict Russel Wilson will get injured this year — you just can’t have your QB take as many sacks as the ‘Hawks have been allowing without paying a price.

Egos, agents, and salary competitiveness... if the highest paid guys took a little less it would leave some for other positions. They always talk about wanting to win, then take all the $$ which means less talent in other positions. Pro sports and salaries—insanity.

LenWhite

Feb 11, 2011
Florida
systems.audiogon.com
How would you feel in you were in the Dolphins market?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing