Diesis tube mono amplifiers in the works, PURE ITALIAN.

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
Reactions: Mike Lavigne

Bobvin

VIP/Donor
Jun 7, 2014
Portland
www.purewatersystems.com
Wow! Italian design is almost always, in some way, sensual. I like the mono’n’stereo pic with the touch of woodgrain. Now I’ve got a damn audio chubby and wife is working from home... ;-)

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
Wow! Italian design is almost always, in some way, sensual. I like the mono’n’stereo pic with the touch of woodgrain. Now I’ve got a damn audio chubby and wife is working from home... ;-)

Hi Bob! Stay safe over there!!!

Reactions: Bobvin

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
Italians as usual remain non-pareil design geniuses. Novel looks for a tube amplifier.

Bobvin

VIP/Donor
Jun 7, 2014
Portland
www.purewatersystems.com
OK Bob, you bring ‘em into your lab, I’ll make an excuse to come to NYC. Hopefully the engine of the world will be running by then.

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
Do they come with a box to cover them up so visitors can't see them?

Reactions: Tango

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
Reactions: howiebrou

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015

Agree here with the exception of I can do without the Tic Tac Toe logo at the bottom, otherwise I love it!

Bobvin

VIP/Donor
Jun 7, 2014
Portland
www.purewatersystems.com
Agree here with the exception of I can do without the Tic Tac Toe logo at the bottom, otherwise I love it!
Hopefully at least a way to dim or turn off the backlight. The warm glow of the tubes should be enough!

Reactions: Hi-FiGuy

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing