Dirty Money | Netflix Documentary

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada

I'm just starting, episode one, five more to go.
I know that what I'm watching here is essential viewing.
No movie can educate you like this stuff right here. Movies are made to make money, and everything goes in Hollywood; CGI super heroes from comic books, kids buy tickets by the bucket loads. ...Kids of all ages.

But Dirty Money is real life, not a Marvel movie.
A $500 part for a car is omitted and fraud is committed, all for greed and tens of thousands of lives by the haystack of risk. Episode one is the best example of what some car companies are willing to do. ...The people are the ones who run those companies...the CEOs and all the rest who know and are accomplices and do nothing to protect people and the environment.

The first episode, VW Germany car maker, is going to fry your brain.
This was a major fraud that we've all read on Wall Street Journal and The Telegraph, but watch this one hour first episode of Dirty Money, and see the world in a different perspective. See what you can do about it; becoming a journalist, a worker for VW, a car maker, a CEO, an analyst, a fraud, a job that pays very well and be blinded by the underground activities, testing, manipulations, ...all that value money moral human jazz.

Five more episodes to go and it won't get any better as far as dirty money is involved.
We are lying to each other, trusting the crooks and fraudsters, we are listening to the clowns, we are killing our own people by making the air more and more toxic because of all that dirty money those CEOs are slaved to, without any fundamental human morals and values.

It is impossible to feel nothing, ...scums of the Earth, and money slaves of the lowest lows of lows.

Five to go and it is essential watching this documentary on Netflix if you haven't yet, or even if you think you know most if it. Because I don't think you fully do.
Forget Black Panther, Star Wars, 2001: A Space Odyssey and enter the real deal, follow the dirty money and ask yourself this question: Are you going to take a job that pays $175,000 a year (more or less) while knowing what it does to the people and their environment from toxic air emissions fifty more than normal and without telling anyone by hiding, fabricating false scientific results?

What's more important, life or death?

Super highly recommended documentary. Stay tuned for much more to come, and if you watch only a portion of it, you won't be able because it is simply too addictive for the brain knowledge in the way it is made with all the revelations, share what you feel and where we go next.

Hard NOx
Detailing Volkswagen's corporate deceit and the unholy alliance between governments and automakers that allowed the company to risk tens of thousands of lives -- for the sake of a $500 part.

Last edited:
Reactions: Golum

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Only three to go, half way.

I think the first episode is the one that hit me the hardest so far.

But the second one is also very nasty; unbelievable what some people would do to others. He is not a businessman he is a people's heartbreaker, a full expanded crook, a greedy sunnabaggun.

The third one is right from my backyard, Canada. And that one too is twisted in a very very sick way.

When you start watching this documentary, you cannot stop.
It's human knowledge on the greed and dirt from some of the people surrounding us without knowing about it but only from the persistent ones who made it their mission to fight the scums of the Earth. It's food for the brain knowledge.

Each member here is going to be mind blown by one or two episodes @ least, if not by all of them. ...Three so far for me. The number 5 is close to home, as in number 3, so I'm all anxious to discover more. I asked some family members what they knew about number 5; nothing. So I'm the one who is going to educate them soon.

I hope some of you, when having the time just to start with episode one, that we can later on discuss what really matters in some of the ways our societies are completely off track, the companies represented by the people who run them...VW, AMG, Valeant, ...
It's going to hit you very close some of them; I'm sensitive to car's diesel emissions, to disguised thieves, to fraudulent drug claims, ...

I bet it's even more packed than what we know ...
But it's a start to expose them all. ...The dirty money people who destroy the fabric of our human values and health.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Last night I watched episode 4, 5 and after 5 minutes into episode 6 my TV broke down.
Just like that out of the blue, like a magic lightening bolt hit it!
___

Anyway, HSBC bank is run by people who are affiliated with the drug cartels and the mobs.
They are invincible, no one can be jailed, no one can be accountable. It is simply too big with too many billions of dirty dollars. They continue to this day their dirty money laundering laundry operation. Nobody can fight them, nobody can touch them, nobody, not even your daddy.
Episode 4 have to be watched to realise what reality on planet Earth is, unmissable.
In one word: MONEY
And this is no clean money, but drug and blood and violence and kill money.
It is beyond corruption and it is beyond and above the laws of the lands.
There are no laws for HSBC, it's the law of the jungle, the power above it all...mansions fully loaded with cash up to the high ceilings. So much blood money that they are ruling the Earth.
It's pretty much it when you look @ the full picture. Protection? What protection.

Episode number 5 is right where I was born and lived for many many years.
I grew up with maple syrup, it runs in the family, close friends are maple syrup producers, my own brother had 40 acres of maple trees. His wife's family were into the business, they still make some. Since very young we always went to la cabane à sucre every spring time. Some of the best times of our lives, ask anyone, and watch the kids today. Maple syrup is to Quebec people what oil is to Saudi Arabia, what skyscrapers are to Abu Dhabi and Dubai, what movies are to Hollywood, what the Great Wall is to China, what the Great Pyramid is to Egypt, what the drug cartel Empire is to countries who produce, export, import, sell, distribute, ... the contamination of our youth.

Simply put the people who make maple syrup are hard working honest people, but the federation stole all of that to make it a criminal business under the people who hate hard work for a living.
They rather take away from others and if the hard working people complain they just burn their maple syrup farms. It is simply mind boggling that we live among a bunch of criminals corrupted to the bones federated bad dirty money bunch who are the scums of the Earth and lazy bums.
This one hits me hard because it's right in my own backyard where my friends and family work hard all their lives for generations. If you love maple syrup as much as I do you have to watch this; it will bring you closer to some of my origin people and the way they are manipulated, the way they are mistreated, how the sickos turn an elixir of health and joy into criminal deception.

Episode 6, I need to get my TV fixed first. But I'm in no rush, it seems like all déjà vu all over again.
I believe I miss nothing by not seeing episode 6. Because that episode plays every singly day on TV, on Twitter, on YouTube, on everywhere for the last two years...each and every single day.
Buy the newspapers, go do your shopping, look @ the magazine's first pages, and episode 6 is right there. It is unmistakable, the confidence man.
_____

All in all this is food for the brain...episodes 1 to 5. Recommended, very.

Last word: Skip episode 6, you won't be missing a thing, not a thing.

Sablon Audio

Industry Expert, VIP Donor
May 22, 2015
Maybe they want to come to London and look into ‘Unexplained Wealth’ for episode 7? Have encountered quite a few suitable case studies at my childrens’ schools.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Oh I'm sure they are everywhere on our planet, including London.
The six episodes from this documentary cover Germany, USA, Canada, International Banks from America, Mexico, South America, Quebec, Canada and United States of America.

You just mentioned "few suitable case studies @ your children's schools".
If you know other great documentaries on "dirty money" I would love to know about them.
...Anywhere in the world, including Saudi Arabia, China, Russia, UK, etc.
Just put me on the path of the ones that you watched and touched you the most.
This is what this thread is all about; dirty money. ...Documentaries, movies, TV shows, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, drugs, money laundering, banks, pharmaceutical companies, stock markets, dirty deals, blood money, corruption, greed, etc.

Did you watch any episode of this one on Netflix that I started this thread with?

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Overall for this documentary (six episodes, yes I did watch the number 6, but I did not want to comment directly because the world is well aware and justice will be served; it's not a question of yes or no, it's when).

Total overall rating: 93

Episode 1 by itself: 100
All the other five episodes, in the 90s, mid to high 80s.

Sablon Audio

Industry Expert, VIP Donor
May 22, 2015

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
I've read the article from that link you provided.
It is very recent, like from two days ago.

How can someone buy a $20,000,000 mansion on a $75,000 a year salary plus another $80,000 from stock dividends? Just the mortgage alone and maintenance bills wouldn't even cover it.

Did you read about the Panama papers, list?
_____

ESSAY:
Anyway in the case you you just provided by this individual, the only concerned people are the ones who want to collect their shares and close their eyes on the provenance of the "money"...legit or dirty, most likely dirty. People don't hide legit money, only dirty money.
And money is best used when invested into our communities; education, road's maintenance, children protection and safety, animal and wildlife conservation, hospitals, medicine, cancer research, pollution extinction, water quality, air purity, development of natural resources, health and equal redistribution of wealth among the hard working honest people, more jails for the corrupted people, more honest investigators, more justice and fairness, better bankers, better regulations, bitcoin extinction, more investments towards science and climate change, health of humanity and of the planet where 7.65 billion people inhabit it with all the oceans and air and space surrounding it in our galaxy, solar system, force of gravity.

That'll be the day.

Meanwhile we watch documentaries, work hard @ our jobs, for the people, with the people, and try to fix what need to be fixed for everyone, for the public safety, and not for the few greedy ones who don't care about everything living but their own selfishness through dirty money. Their moto; everyone is doing it so why should I do differently.

Time is catching up, our infrastructures are falling apart, there is an abundant imbalance created by man's greed that is affecting, impacting our climate negatively and directly sickening humanity.

Dirty Money goes beyond what the eyes can see, it goes in the invisible darkness of man's psychosis. It blinds the subconscious and destroys the most precious commodity; the right to equal and healthy payments of happiness.
_____

Score ratings

Episode 1: 100
Episode 2: 94
Episode 3: 88
Episode 4: 91
Episode 5: 86
Episode 6: 84 (Skippable)

Overall: 93

Last edited:

DaveC

Industry Expert
Nov 16, 2014
IMO corruption is by far the largest issue we have to face. It's the source of most of today's real problems.

However, unless you want to become a law enforcement officer of some type all you can do is not be corrupt yourself.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
If you have a subscription to Netflix, and want to make it quick, just watch Episode 1 (only one hour). It's about VW in Germany, the car maker. 600,000 employees worldwide. But the hard working people working in the factories were not awared of what some of their bosses knew and tried to hide. The corrupt people are only the few @ the very top and near the top.
But from the top of the top no one went to jail, zero.

We all know about this case as it was big news when it first surfaced.
But the 1-hour documentary is a good overall quick view. ...Essential food for the brain.

Then you are free to decide to watch or not the next five episodes.
I'd say yes for episodes 2, 3 and 4.

Episode 5 is traditional Quebec, Canadian stuff...maple syrup.

Episode 6 is traditional American stuff...Mr. confidence man, the big USA boss, the dealer, the guy who fires everyone but himself, the biggest fraud, the biggest pack of lies, corrupted, bad deals, heartbreaker, clown, ...this side of American business. But that episode I recommend to skip it, because you won't learn anything new than you already know.
Save your time and watch something else instead, like the documentary "Dream/Killer". It's the story of a very very fine young man who was wrongly convicted in the most twisted sick way, spent ten years in jail, and finally was rescued by his Dad and Kathleen Zellner, the story of Ryan Ferguson.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing