Dog TV

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
to all dog lovers and dog owners. Without question I believe this is without doubt one of the best interactive apps I have found for my son's dog and my daughters dog. it is called DogTV. It can be downloaded from the App Store and watched on your TV. It is an annual subscription of $84 and I guaranty it will keep your dog glued to the television. It has music that specifically catches a dog's attention and the colors seen are depicted in the manner in which a dog sees. You can set it to watch live which my daughter does when she is at work. Her dog either sits on the sofa and watches or if there is something exciting she gets up and sits directly in front of the TV and watches for hours. There is no doubt that this app helps with dog socialization. There are also tutorials on dog training, feeding, exercise and just about anything you need to know about your dog. For me however, I love to sit back and watch our dogs glued to the TV

Our daughter's dog caught on almost immediately whereas my son's dog took a little longer for him to start watching. once they do, they are hooked and they simply love it

Here are some photos of my daughter's dog at her house and also at our house. The nice thing about the annual subscription was that I could install the app at all three house for one annual subscription. If you are looking for something to keep your dog glued, this is it

64963405386__D9C42EF7-0393-4653-8E35-0CE93987A861.jpeg IMG_1003.jpeg

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Steve, forget dogs, I'M addicted. This will keep me glued and not posting my inane system comments. Indeed, more humans should try this, the world would be a calmer place Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Tim Link and ddk

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Just don't get animals onto social media. Let them keep their sanity.

Kingrex

Feb 3, 2019
I thought someone would develop smellovision for.dogs

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Very interesting, Steve!

If we ever get a TV we definitely will look into this for Lola!

Reactions: Mikem53

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing