Dogs | Netflix

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
There were a couple that were posted before I believe but are gone now.
In that thread you asked me for few days ago.

Another day, another time Barry. Right now kids are knocking @ the front door ...

Barry2013

VIP/Donor
Oct 12, 2013
Essex UK
No problem Bob
Somebody in the paper the other day said people don't own cats, cats own people which rang a bell.

Barry2013

VIP/Donor
Oct 12, 2013
Essex UK
Thanks for the photos Bob
What a lovely and intelligent looking trio.
Yes cats take their toll on birds.
Couldn't open your attachment.
I haven't had a big update for Windows 10 recently but it is all working well and the Edge browser does cut down on unwanted stuff
Kind regards
Barry

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
"Dogs! They’re the best! Human beings are terrible, various wild animals are fine, and cats are okay, I guess. But canines reign supreme, without question. They’re adorable, goofy, energetic nap-monsters who love you unconditionally and are genuinely happy to see you when you come home. What’s not to love? Netflix’s new docu-series Dogs is devoted to these very good dogs, telling six stories of pups and their human friends. It will definitely make you cry, so break out the tissues and watch Dogs on Netflix, November 16, 2018."

"An elegant, engaging and cinematic verite documentary series celebrating the deep emotional bonds between people and their beloved four-legged best friends. The series tracks six incredible stories from across the globe including Syria, Japan, Costa Rica, Italy and the US—each proving that the unconditional love one feels for their dog is a beautiful universal truth."

From SlashFilm, by Chris Evangelista

Last edited:

Barry2013

VIP/Donor
Oct 12, 2013
Essex UK
So true Bob
There is a story in the Times today about a guy who rescued and nursed back to health a very young, lost and injured cygnet. He then took it to his local RSPCA to be integrated with other young swans thinking job done.
A few weeks later they got back to him to tell him that the cygnet had not settled in and they they believed it was missing him and could he take it back. He did and the young swan is now happily living with him on his houseboat, accompanies him to the shops and pub and sleeps on his bed.
Love is all you need!

Reactions: Steve Williams

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Thanks for the photos Bob
What a lovely and intelligent looking trio.
Yes cats take their toll on birds.
Couldn't open your attachment.
I haven't had a big update for Windows 10 recently but it is all working well and the Edge browser does cut down on unwanted stuff
Kind regards
Barry

How come you could not open my attachment Barry?
I thought I posted the three of them with full picture.

Your photo of the tabby cat showing in latest activity
Thanks

Hmmm, yes it should show the three photos there as well.

It's s new readaptation isn't it?

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
So true Bob
There is a story in the Times today about a guy who rescued and nursed back to health a very young, lost and injured cygnet. He then took it to his local RSPCA to be integrated with other young swans thinking job done.
A few weeks later they got back to him to tell him that the cygnet had not settled in and they they believed it was missing him and could he take it back. He did and the young swan is now happily living with him on his houseboat, accompanies him to the shops and pub and sleeps on his bed.
Love is all you need!

I just love it! :cool:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
That is exactly what I did Steve, and I agree 100% as you have the pictures fully showing without the extreme pain of clicking on the attachment. I'm only kidding on that last part.

But yes when we look @ all the audio gear pictures from people's homes, audio shows, etc., they are fully showing...in 99% of all cases.

I don't know why it is not opening the same for Barry; I just checked with Edge and no problem.

Last edited:

Barry2013

VIP/Donor
Oct 12, 2013
Essex UK
Just to clear up events.
When I first viewed Bob's post from my browser the first three photos of the dogs opened ok but not the photo of the cat.
When I subsequently saw the post in latest activity all four photos were there.
Thanks for posting the photos Bob. A lovely family I am sure which you and they will appreciate greatly.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Bob:

Thanks for posting that. My wife and I are huge dog people (2 rescues, one just 5 weeks ago) and of course, love music.

I could see a few tears in my future !!

Chuck, if you have seen few movies recently that made you cry, there is a movie thread here.
I've been quite busy but with the leaves mostly gone, the cold coming up and the snow I should return eventually. It doesn't have to be sad though, any Star Wars and Marvel flicks would do.

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Just to clear up events.
When I first viewed Bob's post from my browser the first three photos of the dogs opened ok but not the photo of the cat.
When I subsequently saw the post in latest activity all four photos were there.
Thanks for posting the photos Bob. A lovely family I am sure which you and they will appreciate greatly.

Ok good Barry, I'm glad that the photos opened up for you too.
I did you a big favor because it's not my habit to post my own pictures.
But for you, especially for you I made an exception.

I should add this: the photo of the cat (Moses) was replaced because the first one was unfocused.
Here's the first one, but as you can see the focus is not good:

20170903_200032.jpg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing