Dust covers for all your audio equipment

RadioDustCovers.com

Apr 22, 2019
Hi folks.
I was invited to post here about my covers I make for audio, ham radio, and pretty much any electronics equipment.

My name is Stan, and I have been making covers for about 13+ years now. I started with covers for ham radio equipment. And as it turns out, many hams are audio folks as well. So I started offering covers for audio gear as well.

I hand make each cover to order. I use only USA sourced materials. The covers protect against dust, scuffs, spills, pets, UV, etc. They are extremely heavy duty.

For more information on my covers, please visit my website: www.radiodustcovers.com

Please note, while I have permission to use quite a few logo's there are ones...McIntosh being one....that I can not use.

Prices are generally $75-85 for common sized receivers, amps, etc. I also make covers for speakers up to about 6' tall.

If you have questions or would like to order covers, please email at: stan "at" radiodustcovers "dot" com

Take care, Stan

ToolShed1 (Copy).jpg

outlaw.jpg IMG_1801.JPG Krell200c.jpg

RadioDustCovers.com

Apr 22, 2019
Thank you. Started making the covers to protect my own equipment. I use to restore and repair vintage tube equipment.
After I spent lots of time restoring and cleaning up a rig, I knew I needed to protect it.
So I started with covers for my own collection.

Later on, some buddies saw them and wanted covers for their own equipment....and then....well....the rest is history.

It never ceases to amaze me how many folks will spend big money on equipment and then not protect it from dust, pets, etc.

Even if they don’t buy covers from me I recommend using anything...old towels, sheets, etc., to cover it.

Take care. Stan

Ed.P

Mar 12, 2018
I’ve bought three or four black, plain covers from Stan through the years. Quickly made and shipped to exact specs and fair price.

sujay

Member Sponsor
May 5, 2012
Singapore
Sounds like a good idea, Stan. However, it must be quite a chore to take the cover off during use and put it back day in and day out!

Nemal1

Dec 9, 2018
I can not recommend Stan highly enough. He’s made covers for my amps, turntable even stax headphone amps. They fit perfectly, are excellently made even offering some protection should you ever drop something. Speaking from experience!
If you wish to keep your equipment pristine, give him a go....

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Welcome to WBF Stan!

Stan made covers for all of my amateur radio equipment. The covers were very well-made, durable and they looked great!

Reactions: jeff1225

RadioDustCovers.com

Apr 22, 2019
Hi folks.
I am currently running a 10% off sale on all my covers.

Please email directly at: Stan @ radiodustcovers DOT com for prices, ordering, etc.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing