Eclipse Stellar Toy Haulers - BUYER BEWARE!

NotSoStellar

Dec 2, 2018
notsostellareclipse.com
Run away! We bought a Eclipse brand toy hauler several months ago. We have used it 1.5 times (once we had to leave because nothing worked) in 5 months! It has been at the dealer three times for repair. Six days after our purchase we tried to go out camping. The water heater did not work, the refrigerator did not work, the sink drain leaked on the floor, the toilet overflowed and the connection on the back was not tight either (it leaked all over the floor too), the heater kept blowing a fuse and on and on, oh and the water pump would never shut off. I am not exaggerating or making this up. This was our first toy hauler travel trailer and will be our last. One hour, yes one hour, after getting home from the dealer this last time (it was raining), we found the roof leaked and it completely soaked everything. Not a little leak either. I swear to heaven, do not buy one of these, EVER, EVER, EVER.

Eclipse Stellar Toy Hauler Problems Review - Top 10 Worst Toy Haulers.png

---BEST PART--- This is just the best. So we spend hours and hours yelling at our kids to stop spilling water on the floor, which they adamantly deny, which makes us madder. Long story short, after searching for where this water has been coming from for several days, I finally found it. The kitchen sink drain, right over the heater, had a huge hole in it. It looks like the electrical installer drilled a hole right through the sink drain when he was drilling holes for the wires to pass through for the fridge. Oh its gets better. The hole was vertical, and must and it must have been a spade bit because it was huge. This ensured no water was getting to the holding tank, my floor and insulation was soaking it up. You had to have seen this during the installation, and just left it. You lazy jerks.

Oh and the warranty repair answer for this was to rip the insulation out of the bottom of my trailer and not put any back in. Thanks for that Eclipse Recreational Vehicles Inc, you guys rock.

We asked for a different trailer or monetary compensation and were told no. This was a brand new trailer, not even used once, this was just INSANE, TOTALLY INSANE!

Anyways I am here because I was looking for other Eclipse Stellar, Attitude or Iconic owners. I was so mad about this trailer that I made a review website about it and was wondering if anyone else has had this many problems with them.

If so, please to to my site Not So Stellar Eclipse and please leave a review.

Thanks for your time guys, I appreciate it!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing