Apr 20, 2010
Texas
www.suprahifi.com
Reactions: nirodha

Scott W

Apr 20, 2010
Texas
www.suprahifi.com
And someday.... is now. What to say.. how to improve on perfection (Master Gold)...Received the Statement Master Diamond loudspeaker cables yesterday and it is impossible to express my emotions

Pics please oh please oh please :D

nirodha

Aug 11, 2010
Here you go, Scott. I'll post my listening experience soon. If I can make sense of the awesomeness of these cables.

Attachments

• Master Diamond LS cable1.jpg
    Master Diamond LS cable1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 86
  • Master Diamond LS cable2.jpg
    Master Diamond LS cable2.jpg
    863 KB · Views: 82

nirodha

Aug 11, 2010
4 days into the Master Diamond Loudspeaker cables... where to start. First of all, I had the Master Golds for 3 months and they were spectacular: extemely organic, fluid and combining the impossible: a dense musical picture with extreme resolution and spatial info. Are the Diamonds an upgrade. OH YES. And in a big way. It is hard to put into words. An analogy might help. It was like going from a 4 cil. car to and 8 cil. Even when driving both cars at 50 mph, the 8 cil. gives you the feeling of "don't worry, I don't have to show off but if you need the power.. I will deliver." If called for, the dynamics are startling. Second: silence.... music appears even more from a noise-free background. It is unbelievable how much more details pop up from recordings I knew extremely well... or better, thought I knew extremely well. Lyrics show a deeper meaning because of the improved transparancy and the light on the singer(s') emotions. And talking about emotions... if you are afraid of yours, steer away from these cables because the music goes straight into your heart. All this... after 4 days:oops:

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)
Great post...happy listening!

Reactions: nirodha

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing