Entreq grounding boxes and cables

Woolymammoth

Mar 16, 2020
UK
A very warm welcome to all,
I'm new to the site and would greatly appreciate any thoughts or advice on the Entreq products.
I am deliberating adding to my system.
Most reviews would appear mostly positive on these products.
Any comments and advice gratefully received.
Many thanks...

Barry2013

VIP/Donor
Oct 12, 2013
Essex UK
Hi there
I was first introduced to Entreq grounding about 4/5 years ago by their UK distributor and I now have an extensive suite of their products and I also use their i/cs,power and speaker cables.
My profile lists the main ones.
I have found them to be very effective. They just banish the veils that are there without them and the resultant sound is so much purer and unsullied.
IMHO the best starting point is a grounding box and associated Eartha cables. Most if not all Entreq dealers will allow you to try them in your system so you can decide whether they benefit your system. There is obviously the issue of budget and the good thing is you can start in a modest way and expeand as funds become available. It is also importnat to keep a balance between spending on Entreq and other system upgrades be it amplifier, speakers, whatever.
You could start with as little as a Minimus ground box and one or two earth cables, or a larger Tellus and more Eartha cables. My first experience was a Minimus and modest earth cable connected my then CD player and the improvement was immdeiately audible.
Entreq products are readily available used and the boxes and earth cables are invariably safe buys, but the usual rules of due diligence apply.
I hope that gives you a helpful introduction and happy to answer any more detailed questions.

Reactions: infinitely baffled

Woolymammoth

Mar 16, 2020
UK
Good Morning Barry,
Sorry for the late reply.Many thanks for your insight and experience of Entreq. I have been somewhat side tracked the last few days.
Great to hear your advice though and will take on board your points.
Kindest regards, stay safe and well.

Reactions: Barry2013

nonesup

VIP/Donor
Feb 15, 2017
Spain
I'm going to put on sale: my Olympus Infinity boxes, Eartha Olympus Infinity cables and my Everest woonden caps. If anyone is interested you can send me a PM.

infinitely baffled

VIP/Donor
Jul 2, 2015
Scotland
I'm going to put on sale: my Olympus Infinity boxes, Eartha Olympus Infinity cables and my Everest woonden caps. If anyone is interested you can send me a PM.
May i ask, are you upgrading, moving over to Tripoint....other??

infinitely baffled

VIP/Donor
Jul 2, 2015
Scotland
A very warm welcome to all,
I'm new to the site and would greatly appreciate any thoughts or advice on the Entreq products.
I am deliberating adding to my system.
Most reviews would appear mostly positive on these products.
Any comments and advice gratefully received.
Many thanks...
Can i echo what Barry said?
When the concept was described to me i was unconvinced. But my dealer loaned me his Silver Tellus and ground cables, and i was astonished.
Since then I've been working through my system grounding components and upgrading to Entreq interconnects, every upgrade making great strides in system performance.
In the past my system would have good and bad days. Now everyday is a good day?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing