Esoteric E-02 Phono Stage

Nemal1

Dec 9, 2018
Hi all,

Is anyone familiar with or owns this phono stage.

Already using a K01x and clock, it aesthetically matches.

I’d probably purchase an ARC Ref phono 3 but don’t have the available top shelf to house on, plus I need a balanced input to match my triplanar se arm lead.

I’m not looking for alternatives, just comments on this actual stage.

Thanks in advance and look forward to hearing from you

Reactions: Stump

Nemal1

Dec 9, 2018
No replies to my initial thread but I purchased anyway and very pleased with the improvement (after just a few hours) from my previous phono stage.
It’s just been reviewed in AS with a glowing recommendation and great value for the quality cost ratio

Reactions: Stump

Stump

Jul 15, 2012
Good to hear.I think the Esoteric E-02 Phono Stage looks good value.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing