Evolution Acoustics MMThree Wins 2016 Stereo Sound "Best Sound In Show"

jtinn

[Industry Expert]/Member Sponsor
Apr 21, 2010
Our Asian distributor, Tommy Ho of Shanghai Li Min Audio, just informed me that Stereo Sound, the most popular and prestigious magazine in Japan awarded our MMThree loudspeakers, Best Sound At the Shanghai Audio Show - High End Loudspeakers.

Here are some photos:

IMG_5229_sm.jpg

IMG_5230_sm.jpg

IMG_5231_sm.jpg

Congratulations and thanks to Shanghai Li Min Audio for their hard work and justified recognition!

Congratulations Jonathan!!!

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
congrats Jonathan.

I sure loved my MM3's.

asiufy

Member Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
Wow, and that wasn't even with the EXACT modules! I can see another "Best of Show" in 2017 once the EXACTs get there :)

treitz3

Super Moderator
Very nice. Congratulations Mr. Tinn!

Tom

Apr 21, 2010
Southern California
Well deserved Mr Tinn.

Vern

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 25, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Congratulations Jonathan!

Jul 2, 2015
Jonathon is there anywhere in the UK I can hear these?

Could you also give me an idea, by pm if preferred, of UK pricing?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio convertors (DACS), turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing