EWA starting point speaker cable

kende

Apr 21, 2020
Brampton, on Canada
Hello fellow members
Any experience with british EWA starting point speaker cable , regarding sound quality.

EWA Starting Point Loudspeaker Cable​

Thank you ahead.
Better New year to every one.
Regards.

cd45123

Jan 25, 2021
I bought their entire range of speaker cables over a few months. The Starting Point cables are great for the price. LS-25 is very close to LS-40.

Alan at ABCAudio was not doing well health wise, but seems to be back at it making Colin’s designs.

agisthos

Oct 14, 2012
I have the LS-25 and it is the best speaker cable I have had in my system bar my 6k, NLA, High Fidelity CT-1E cables.

For those who don’t know Colin Wonfor was the designer of Tellurium Q cables but parted ways with them and now sells his designs direct via ABC Audio. The EWA LS-25 is the equivalent of the TQ Ultra Black II, but priced only at 535 pounds (for 2.5m pair), an extraordinary value.

I don’t know what their interconnect and power cables are like, but the speaker cables are worth checking out.

Tellurium Q cables are very good, so that’s how I took a chance on EWA knowing they were created by the same person.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scott Naylor

cd45123

Jan 25, 2021
They are special cables, that’s for sure. I hope the new design Colin had will make it to market this year. Some of that technology is in the current cables range as of early last year.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing