Factory Visit

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I am planning on visiting the factory after MOC and will take pictures.

sbnx

Mar 28, 2017
That should be interesting to see.

Reactions: Elliot G.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I am very much looking forward to seeing how its made and maybe what other tricks they have up their sleeves. I have never been to Spain ( but I kinda like the music) old song.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
i have heard that about the food

Reactions: andromedaaudio

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I m currently in spain .
Food is excellent , look forward to see the pics .
I ll be hearing the Wadax digital in Munich
I believe there will be a few different rooms using the Wadax products. From what I have seen at least three I believe. Come say hi at the Göbel room. Oliver is using it I am told. HE will be showing the Divin Marquis with the new Divin Sovereign subsonics.

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
Hello elliot , sure i will .
Afaik at hifi deluxe /marriott hotel there will be the wadax set up with the gryphon / kroma ls and probably tape as well.
With so many different wadax set ups I should be able to get a bit of an idea as to what the wadax does to the sound

Audiocrack

Aug 10, 2012
I am very much looking forward to seeing how its made and maybe what other tricks they have up their sleeves. I have never been to Spain ( but I kinda like the music) old song.
Spain is a beautiful country with a very rich history. Stunning old buildings, churches, monasterie, etc. The Alhambra in Granada is one of most beautiful palaces I have ever seen. And of course a country with a very rich musical and cultural history. I only mention famous (i) painters like Velasquez and Goya, (ii) composers like Isaac Albeniz and Manual de Falla, (iii) architects like Gaudi and (iv) great performers like Jordi Savall.

Reactions: Mike Lavigne

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Spain is a beautiful country with a very rich history. Stunning old buildings, churches, monasterie, etc. The Alhambra in Granada is one of most beautiful palaces I have ever seen. And of course a country with a very rich musical and cultural history. I only mention famous (i) painters like Velasquez and Goya, (ii) composers like Isaac Albeniz and Manual de Falla, (iii) architects like Gaudi and (iv) great performers like Jordi Savall.
I want to go to Barcelona as I am a Gaudi fan but that's not going to happen this trip. I also heard that Catalonia is one of the greatest places on earth to eat. Maybe next trip for now its a few days in Madrid with the Wadax crew.

nonesup

VIP/Donor
Feb 15, 2017
Spain
Thank you for your kind words about my country.
Although I have lived in Malaga for 38 years, I was born in Granada.
If you like painting, I encourage you to visit Malaga, just 125 km from Granada.

Audiocrack

Aug 10, 2012
I want to go to Barcelona as I am a Gaudi fan but that's not going to happen this trip. I also heard that Catalonia is one of the greatest places on earth to eat. Maybe next trip for now its a few days in Madrid with the Wadax crew.
I understand. Javier will undoubtedly be a great host and maybe there will be some time for a visit to eg the Prado museum. Absolutely beautiful

Last edited:

Audiocrack

Aug 10, 2012
Thank you for your kind words about my country.
Although I have lived in Malaga for 38 years, I was born in Granada.
If you like painting, I encourage you to visit Malaga, just 125 km from Granada.
Thank you for this suggestion. Never visited Malaga and I will definitely going to visit the Alhambra again. Malaga will then be on my visiting list.

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
The food is phenomenal.
I was in bilbao for a business/workshop visit .
What really surprised me is that its absolutely normal for everybody to drink wine / beer during work lunch in spain and go back to work afterwards.
In NL or BE you get fired straight away.

I dont know how it is at the WADAX plant , maybe elliot can find out , lol ?

Last edited:
Reactions: howiebrou and wil

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I was in bilbao for a business/workshop visit .
What really surprised me is that its absolutely normal for everybody to drink wine / beer during work lunch in spain and go back to work afterwards.
In NL or BE you get fired straight away.

I dont know how it is at the WADAX plant , maybe elliot can find out , lol ?
I will be there and see if they drink while they work LOL

Reactions: andromedaaudio

nonesup

VIP/Donor
Feb 15, 2017
Spain
Thank you for this suggestion. Never visited Malaga and I will definitely going to visit the Alhambra again. Malaga will then be on my visiting list.
You can visit: Picasso Museum, Carmen Thyssen Museum, Pompidou Museum and Russian Museum

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

San Sebastian is a food capital. It has the largest number of Michelin 3 stars per capita outside of Kyoto. You have to book months in advance to plan the trip. On the other hand it is famous for its Pintxo tours, where you go around the block like you would for a bar crawl but instead of bars, you pick up small bites (pintxo) from each cafe. The La veena cheesecake is probably the most famous cheesecake.

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I had 2 flat in Costa Brava and staied in Spain more 20 times,very nice country,peope very open,fantastic food,place,sea and girls when i was young

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing