Feets/platforms experiences under your TADs...

Stereophonic

Jun 9, 2013
Hi everybody.

I’m researching about best feets for my TAD CR1.
I have granite floor and i’ve found big differences between TAD round and spikes ones.
I don’t know if Stillpoints it is only recommended for loudspeakers or stand mount too.
My Stillpoints Ultra SS demo hasn’t being as expected.
I’m waiting the right screws to listen it again.

Really interesting theme considering different market solutions, floor materials and different models.

Regards.

Last edited:

kingfisher

May 25, 2017
Istanbul, Turkey
After years of several trials, my final decision for supporting feet for TAD REF1's was Harmonix RF-999MT mk2 “Real Focus”. No other product gave me holographic, 3-D soundstage I like with TAD's without any compromise from musicality and dynamism.

Flamenko

May 13, 2019
Hi dears, I tried under my cr1 tx the Harmonix 999 tu feet and find that they take away a lot compared to the tad feet.
I wonder what could be better if harmonix which is highly regarded has this effect....

petzzz

Dec 3, 2020
I’m using IsoAcoustics Gaia on my ME-1 and they have tightened up the bass for my system

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio convertors (DACS), turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing