FiiO M15 vs. FiiO M11 Plus LTD

TeflonDeF

Nov 9, 2021
Torn between a used M15 for $1000 or a new M11 Plus LTD. Battery life is never an issue, output power should not be a concern, and the physical design of FiiOs M Series isn't an issue either. I'm mostly interested in what's going to sound better or generally be a better fit for my specific use.

I am using it as a DAP while walking trails, likely powering it by wifi Hotspot from my phone and listening to HiFi music from Amazon Music downloaded on the device itself. I'd be using FiiO FH7 for this. I'll be hanging around in the studio using Sennheiser 500 series cans a few times a week as well. I'm also really interested in using this unit as a DAC for my PC, playing mostly music, but maybe some games as well. Lastly, I want to use the unit as a source for music in my Bose equipped vehicle.

This needs to be a do-it-all device...which is why I chose FiiO players in the first place. I'm not interested in any units other than the two mentioned. Furthermore, I have owned 4 pairs of FiiOs IEMs and been SUPER impressed with the sound quality for the price.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing