Finally!

es347

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..
A forum acknowledgment that Von Schweikert speakers actually exist. Kudos Steve! As a card-carrying VSA kool aid drinker and owner of VR5 Anniversaries, I can attest to the fact that Albert Von Schweikert has it going on when it comes to loudspeakers. I'll be sure that my buddies over on the VSA audio circle visit here. Thanks again Steve for putting this forum together. Will you have access to the WBF in your examination rooms? I hope you are a multitasker! ;)

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
A forum acknowledgment that Von Schweikert speakers actually exist. Kudos Steve! As a card-carrying VSA kool aid drinker and owner of VR5 Anniversaries, I can attest to the fact that Albert Von Schweikert has it going on when it comes to loudspeakers. I'll be sure that my buddies over on the VSA audio circle visit here. Thanks again Steve for putting this forum together. Will you have access to the WBF in your examination rooms? I hope you are a multitasker! ;)

Gavin, I am hoping that you will moderate our VSA forum. Please consider it

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Not an owner (yet?) but amn admirer. VS speakers are amongst the best I have heard... Impressive in more ways than one ... AVS ( Albert Von Sc) has something going for sure. I am looking forward to more discussions and maybe to acquire a pair ...

Frantz

Scott W

Apr 20, 2010
Texas
www.suprahifi.com
I got Von Schweikerts and am glad to be here :)

Scott W

Apr 20, 2010
Texas
www.suprahifi.com
Steve, the VR11's are the current top dog.

Scott W

Apr 20, 2010
Texas
www.suprahifi.com
MSRP on the VR11's is $170,000.

ceedee

Apr 20, 2010
Holland
www.musicalreality.nl
Hello all here at this surprising new forum.

Hope we can inform and share a lot of 'where it is all about' stuff.

Little note this should be called "Von Schweikert Audio".

Cor Dekker (ceedee), not only where the music is written on.

es347

Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..
Welcome to Scott and Cor, two of my VSA circle buddies. Don't be misled by the moderator handle. I won't let the power go to my head. :cool:

Stong

Apr 20, 2010
Welcome to Scott and Cor, two of my VSA circle buddies. Don't be misled by the moderator handle. I won't let the power go to my head. :cool:

Hi Gavin,

knock knock.....Can I join in....lol.
Great new home you got here Gavin.

Hi Cor and Scott too!!....Opps ,Not forgetting Steve too,hello !

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Hi Folks! Can I join the party?

I met Steve over at AVS and most of the others at AC. I moderate VSA and Lamm over at wiredstate.com.

I liked VSA and Lamm so much I ended up being their distributor because they were not available locally in the Philippines. As they say, it isn't work if you love what you're doing. It's also a no lose situation. What you can't sell, you get to keep! :eek:

The quality of the products practically sell themselves and from the proceeds of our venture I've been able to secure for myself a personal system made up of custom VR-9 SEs that came out so purdy Albert couldn't help but sign them, and all Lamm electronics.

Someday I will have VR-11s and Steve's ML3s! I'm working hard!

es347

Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..
A big hello and welcome to stong, Jack and varsharun....loyal VSA kool aid drinkers one and all!:D

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Time to add yet another computer monitor in your basement Gavin :cool::cool::cool:

es347

Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..
:)Jack, would you believe I have three already? It's beginning to look like a FOX news control room :)

Last edited:

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I know! Remember that time you sent me the pics and layout for your speaker placement experiments? Hehehe. Big Brother is watching!!!!!! By the way. Turn off that webcam. That rash is nasty. :p

es347

Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..
Ah yes, the rash. Let's just keep that between you and me.:cool:

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Ah yes, the rash. Let's just keep that between you and me.:cool:

Hi Gavin

I was just looking at forum statistics for our first 5 days and wanted to tell you that this thread "Finally" is our most viewed thread since we launched . Keep up the good work

es347

Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..
We Von Schweikert owners are a talkative bunch.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing