Finite Elemente

boonyarat

Industry Expert
Jan 7, 2011
Bangkok , THAILAND
Finite Elemente , German made excellent Vibration Eliminator Audio Rack system and Resonance eliminator devices :) IMG_4346.jpeg IMG_4348.jpeg DSC_5604.jpeg DSC_5593.jpeg IMG_4361.jpeg IMG_4362.jpeg IMG_4368.jpeg DSC_5632.jpeg IMG_4371.jpeg DSC_5623.jpeg

boonyarat

Industry Expert
Jan 7, 2011
Bangkok , THAILAND
More...... DSC_5629.jpeg IMG_4375.jpeg IMG_4376.jpeg IMG_4377.jpeg IMG_4378.jpeg IMG_4379.jpeg

Reactions: Marcus

dcathro

Sep 16, 2016
Melbourne, Australia
Beautiful looking racks. Why is only one shelf carbon fibre, and what difference does it make over the wooden shelf?

boonyarat

Industry Expert
Jan 7, 2011
Bangkok , THAILAND
So... back in business? Rumours of a few years ago told that the brand have closed the doors.
They re-open since 2018 and did some re-designed to improve performance even better now :)

boonyarat

Industry Expert
Jan 7, 2011
Bangkok , THAILAND
I believe the carbon fibre shelf is an optional upgrade.
The Carbon fibre platform and Shelf are option that customer can pay for Extra performance :)

boonyarat

Industry Expert
Jan 7, 2011
Bangkok , THAILAND
Beautiful looking racks. Why is only one shelf carbon fibre, and what difference does it make over the wooden shelf?
The Carbon fibre platform and Shelf are option that customer can pay for Extra performance:)

Blackmorec

Feb 1, 2019
I’ve owned a Finite Elemente Pagoda Master Reference on Cerabase footers for around 18 years and in that time it has not required a single adjustment. I check the rack occasionally using a stethoscope, which allows me to pick up even the slightest maladjustment, but in all that time the rack has maintained its integrity perfectly.

Again over the years I’ve tried several footers between components and the rack and each time its been a downgrade in terms of tonal balance and colouration.

Also, the science behind the rack is really solid, with each shelf optimised with frequency specific resonators which clearly demonstrate a measurable and highly significant reduction in vibration

This is a truly ‘form follows function’ design

Reactions: boonyarat and Golum

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
Good design .
I use the cerabase classic footers under my speakers .
They can take a heavy load while being easy to move around by one person, unlike spikes.
Rollers under speakers degrade the sound .
I think their pagode racks look great

Last edited:
Reactions: boonyarat and Golum

Blackmorec

Feb 1, 2019
I bought last year the new Master Reference MK II and i am very happy
I bet you are! The Mk1 offers absolutely outstanding performance and the MkII is a substantial further refinement using concepts known to work exceedingly well. Its one of the very few upgrades that I would make without even bothering to audition first thanks to the absolutely solid engineering underpinning the improvements.

boonyarat

Industry Expert
Jan 7, 2011
Bangkok , THAILAND
I bought last year the new Master Reference MK II and i am very happy
Very nice looking and great performance !!!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio convertors (DACS), turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing