Florida Audio Expo 2023 Show

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
If anyone is going to this Show this month be sure to give us some feedback on the all new Clarisys Audio Panel Loudspeakers in the Suncoast Audio rooms 1&2 and 915

More videos and info on the Clarisys Audio Panel Loudspeakers here !

Last edited:
Reactions: picears and ejk

GuillaumeB

VIP/Donor
Mar 10, 2014
UK
www.boyeraudio.com
Dear all,

I am planning on going to this, if any WBF members are attending it would be great to meet you!

Cheers,

Guillaume

Golum

Jun 7, 2018
Lausanne, CH
Guys show is well under way - any info, impressions, pics from the attendance?

Reactions: Audio_Karma

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
They already heard the Clarisys Audio Minuet speakers and the all new $$$220K Acora Acoustics VRC Flagship speakers:oops: but the best they have heard so far at the show is the Prototype Eminent Technology Model 18 LS Speaker System for $15K.. for Everything ! Maybe BEST OF SHOW TOO ! :):cool:

Last edited:

Chops

Apr 27, 2016
Central Florida
Here's some pics that I took today. Just got back in town about an hour ago. What a great show. So many good rooms/systems. Was busy listening to systems and talking with exhibitors so much that I didn't really take too many pictures this year unfortunately. But I'll share what I got!

Saw a bunch of "big" YouTube reviewers this year as well such as...

Audioholics
Audiophile Junkie
My Own Devices Audio Channel
Jay's iyagi
Jay's Audio Lab

And of course... Michael Fremer of The Tracking Angle

Just going to do a photo dump here as I'm in a bit of pain right now. However, if anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll answer when I can.

Rotel, Pro-Ject, Sonus faber

Alrainbow

Dec 11, 2013
I had a room since last year , had to cancel for wearing a heart monitor lol. maybe next year.

Alrainbow

Dec 11, 2013
Here's some pics that I took today. Just got back in town about an hour ago. What a great show. So many good rooms/systems. Was busy listening to systems and talking with exhibitors so much that I didn't really take too many pictures this year unfortunately. But I'll share what I got!

Saw a bunch of "big" YouTube reviewers this year as well such as...

Audioholics
Audiophile Junkie
My Own Devices Audio Channel
Jay's iyagi
Jay's Audio Lab

And of course... Michael Fremer of The Tracking Angle

Just going to do a photo dump here as I'm in a bit of pain right now. However, if anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll answer when I can.

Rotel, Pro-Ject, Sonus faber

Any comments on these interested last bottom pic

Reactions: Audio_Karma

Chops

Apr 27, 2016
Central Florida
Any comments on these interested last bottom pic
Yes!

This is a new Eminent Technology "Model 18 LS" line source that they are going to be putting into production very soon, pretty much like how you see them here.

There is a new tower with six 8" drivers on the front and two 6" drivers on the rear to create a cardioid pattern. Also in those towers are three Class D amps, 250w for the woofers, 250w for the mid panel, 100w for the tweeter, as well as active DSP for crossover, room correction, etc, etc.

The panels feature a new push/pull neodymium planar magnetic midrange and tweeter.

The Model 18 LS also gives you the option to run the midrange and tweeters with your own amplification if you like.

Unfortunately, I failed to take a picture of the rear of the system.

With all that said, it comes as no surprise that the Model 18 LS was a very well sorted system and sounded very balanced. Excellent stage width and depth, excellent imaging and very good dynamics. Bass was also very detailed, natural and extended.

Also, the two gentlemen showing the system were extremely friendly and informative, and once they got music playing, they handed over the PS Audio remote for us to skip through songs and control the volume.

We were lucky to come up to their room right when a large group was leaving, so for around 30 minutes or more, it was just me and my family in there.

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
Some Reviewers picked their 4 Best Speakers at the Show ! :oops: Clarisys Audio Minuet was one of them !

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
If I win the Lottery I would get these Acora Acoustics VRC Speakers and top of the line Bladelius Audio Separates and never look back

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing