Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
Dear G,

Never heard Chris Connor before. This is super. Do you have an extra one?
Btw, you didn’t tell me the winning bid price of those two records. So I will just donate £1,ooo to a Thai foundation for abandoned children on your behalf. Thanks for helping Thai kids.

Kindest regards,
Tang

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Dear G,

Btw, you didn’t tell me the winning bid price of those two records. So I will just donate £1,ooo to a Thai foundation for abandoned children on your behalf. Thanks for helping Thai kids.

Kindest regards,
Tang

If during an auction you put the item on your watch list, after the auction ends, the ending price will always show on your list

Audiophile Bill

Mar 23, 2015
Dear G,

Kindest regards,
Tang

Dear Tang,

Good luck to find this exact pressing...

Mind you, if anyone can source it, the General can. The pressing is utterly essential with this album.

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
Dear Tang,

Good luck to find this exact pressing...

Mind you, if anyone can source it, the General can. The pressing is utterly essential with this album.

I didn’t know Sir.General does anything other than classical.

Tang

Audiophile Bill

Mar 23, 2015
I didn’t know Sir.General does anything other than classical.

Tang

Hey Tang,

General is an immense authority on the world of “jazz” - I use that word carefully as he’ll hang me for it since he prefers more specificity on the genre. He might even know more about this genre than classical. He is particularly into spiritual jazz.

I am personally indebted to his help since last December building my “jazz” collection - he is generous with his knowledge and time to those who are serious and care so you’ll be in good hands.

Audiophile Bill

Mar 23, 2015
Tang - thinking about what you like, suggest you ask him about Nina as a starter for 10...

zerostargeneral

Apr 14, 2018
Dear G,

Kindest regards,
Tang

Dear Tang,

Your wonderful generosity has warmed my heart,thank you very much.

With regard to the Chris Connor, that is the London UK mono.I will post a list of a few must haves in that vein.

Kindest regards,G.

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
Dear Tang,

Your wonderful generosity has warmed my heart,thank you very much.

With regard to the Chris Connor, that is the London UK mono.I will post a list of a few must haves in that vein.

Kindest regards,G.
Let’s not forget your generosity General, you have one star in my book.

zerostargeneral

Apr 14, 2018
Dear Jeffrey,

I have this 1968 ED1 stereo in VG++/NM for your consideration.

Kindest regards,G.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing