From Your Admin Team

ashandger

Jun 14, 2013
Not sure if it's just me or am I seeing the new website but it's terrible!! Have to go into each thread separately to see new/latest comments, posts, threads etc. Hope it's temporary.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Not sure if it's just me or am I seeing the new website but it's terrible!! Have to go into each thread separately to see new/latest comments, posts, threads etc. Hope it's temporary.

It must be you as I have no idea what website you're looking at but this one

ashandger

Jun 14, 2013
It must be you as I have no idea what website you're looking at but this one

I had to click on the Full Site link at the bottom to access the normal site....no idea why it defaulted to partial site. Thanks for the feedback

I believe I know what you saw. I think you must’ve been on your mobile phone and found a generic version of the Vbulletin mobile app which is really a piece of junk and is never used by anyone. If you scroll to the bottom of that mobile app there is a button that says full site which if you click on brings you to the site that you’re looking at

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
I had to click on the Full Site link at the bottom to access the normal site....no idea why it defaulted to partial site. Thanks for the feedback

I believe I know what you saw. I think you must’ve been on your mobile phone and found a generic version of the Vbulletin mobile app which is really a piece of junk and is never used by anyone. If you scroll to the bottom of that mobile app there is a button that says full site which if you click on brings you to the site that you’re looking at

You were probably looking at the mobile version of the site, Full Site switches that.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I awakened this AM to find a white screen and an error 503 message which when reported was corrected immediately. As you all know we have been working in the background for the past 6 weeks and yesterday resulted in our being way over our CPU usage due to an old backup not having been deleted.

The file was deleted and we are fine again

We apologize for these oft unpredicted issues however we are inching closer to our final end point and we will be updating everyone in our next news letter as to our progress

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Steve I just had to spend the whole day at work unable to browse the forum, and it came online a bit before I will leave work. :mad:

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
Steve I just had to spend the whole day at work unable to browse the forum, and it came online a bit before I will leave work. :mad:

No WBF and you start to suffocate?

Tang :rolleyes:

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
When "Things happen" on this forum, it is what it is.

We all try to take care of it asap. If things go astray when the admin sleeps?

Seriously?

There has GOT to be something else that is getting your goat. I don't care what country you are from. My word....

It's like complaining about the way butterfly's fly. It may not be your wind but...

Tom

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
I have no idea what you're going on about, Tom. But the forum works great 99.999% of the time; it's greatly appreciated!

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
When "Things happen" on this forum, it is what it is.

We all try to take care of it asap. If things go astray when the admin sleeps?

Seriously?

There has GOT to be something else that is getting your goat. I don't care what country you are from. My word....

It's like complaining about the way butterfly's fly. It may not be your wind but...

Tom

Tom, in case you didn't realize my comment was not a complaint

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing