FS: AudioQuest Wild Blue Yonder Interconnects

Alpinist

Jun 17, 2014
USA
Up for sale are my AudioQuest Wild Blue Yonder Balanced (XLR) Interconnects (1 Meter Pair). These are one model below the top-of-the-line WEL Signature and have all of the same features but are not quite as thick. Their transparency, neutrality and ease are phenomenal.

Features:
• Solid Perfect-Surface Silver Conductors
• Enlarged FEP™ Air-Tubes (32% larger than Sky Interconnect)
• 7-Layer Noise-Dissipation System
• XLR plugs machined from pure C11000 Electrolytic Billet. Plated with a thick (100 micron) layer of silver.
• 72V Dielectric-Bias System

This pair is in mint condition. MSRP is $4,500. My selling price is $1,995 + Shipping. Payment by PayPal (Friends and Family) or Wire Transfer. Buyer must pay any PayPal or Wire Transfer Fees. Send me a Personal Message through the Forum if you are interested or have any questions. Thank you!

Best,
Ken

Last edited:

veerapaneni

Nov 6, 2018
Hi,

I also have Vandersteen Model 7 Mk2. Are you upgrading to WEL ? I need to upgrade my cables.

Alpinist

Jun 17, 2014
USA
No, I honestly can’t hear any difference between the Wild Blue Yonder Interconnects and the WEL Signature Interconnects. The reason that I’m selling them is when I purchased the MSB Select II DAC, I sold my ARC Ref 10 preamp, so I no longer need a second pair of Interconnects. The same goes for my AudioQuest Wild AES/EBU Cable and my Shunyata Sigma-50 Clock Cable.

Ken

Last edited:

Alpinist

Jun 17, 2014
USA
This item is sold.

Ken

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing