FS: FIDELITY RESEARCH FR64s Tonearm, Copper Version

shakti

May 9, 2015
Cologne, Germany
I am going to reduce my collection of Tonearms, so this nice one comes on sales:

FIDELITY RESEARCH FR64s - copper

this is the best sounding steel version of the FR64 series, very close to FR66s.

The copper version is rare, as the most arms were sold with silver tonearm wire.

Todays perspective very often prefers a pure copper wiring.

The original FR Headshell is compromising the performance, so the headshell was exchanged into a

DYNAVECTOR headshell

The AUDIO TECHNICA headshell cables were recently exchanged to pure copper as well (only have seen one cartridge)

The arm plays very nice with (for example) Koetsu cartridges. The FR64s tonearm will be sold as seen on the pictures

My Fixed Price is 2000,- eur incl global DHL shipping.

IMG_6960.jpg

IMG_6961.jpg

IMG_6958.jpg

IMG_6959.jpg

IMG_6956.jpg

shakti

May 9, 2015
Cologne, Germany
IMG_6957.jpg

IMG_6955.JPG

shakti

May 9, 2015
Cologne, Germany
sold!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing