FS: Siltech Classic Anniversary, 770i 1.5m Balanced

ErikM

Sep 24, 2014
Jersey
Whats to say? These are great interconnects. Retail for $3800.00 , selling for $1995.00 all original boxes and certificates included.

IMG_8476.jpg
IMG_8477.jpg IMG_8475.jpg

sale

Dec 15, 2014
Toronto
An identical one sold for $1000:

audiogon dot com / listings/interconnects-siltech-classic-anniversary-770i-1-5m-xlr-interconnect-cables-2015-05-01-cables-358515

Your price is two times higher than that

ErikM

Sep 24, 2014
Jersey
Are you the same person as "Fiza" that contacted me through Audiogon? in any case this is the kind of message that should be a PM but since you seem to be a new member and don't understand etiquette , and you seem to be a tool here's the same answer I gave you on Audiogon:

So first off the ones you mentioned were sold Four Years ago (2015) One pair from Singapore (Capital of Counterfeits) and one in Iowa. Siltech may be the most counterfeited cables out there even more than Audioquest and Cardas! Also neither had boxes and packing, and neither lists the serial numbers. Also why would someone sell $3800.00 cables for a grand? Makes no sense, unless they're fakes. And lastly why TF do you care? If you wanted to buy them this sure ain't the way to do it.

Attachments

• IMG_8543.jpg
    IMG_8543.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 4

sale

Dec 15, 2014
Toronto
Are you the same person as "Fiza" that contacted me through Audiogon? in any case this is the kind of message that should be a PM but since you seem to be a new member and don't understand etiquette , and you seem to be a tool here's the same answer I gave you on Audiogon:

So first off the ones you mentioned were sold Four Years ago (2015) One pair from Singapore (Capital of Counterfeits) and one in Iowa. Siltech may be the most counterfeited cables out there even more than Audioquest and Cardas! Also neither had boxes and packing, and neither lists the serial numbers. Also why would someone sell $3800.00 cables for a grand? Makes no sense, unless they're fakes. And lastly why TF do you care? If you wanted to buy them this sure ain't the way to do it.

no that's not me. I guess everybody has access to Hifishark these days. I think hifishark showed the serial, but I'll double-check

sale

Dec 15, 2014
Toronto
It was sold by a seasoned agoner for $1000, serial provided to the buyer prior to the purchase:

"They were bought from a local dealer. It was his demo cable, now offered at a very reasonable price. The Siltech interconnects have been very well looked after! Happy to provide the serial no. to a bona fide Audiogoner with feedback. Please ask."

I am offering the same price

Reactions: bazelio

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
(...) Also why would someone sell $3800.00 cables for a grand? Makes no sense, unless they're fakes. And lastly why TF do you care? If you wanted to buy them this sure ain't the way to do it.

I have sold mint boxed used cables at prices between 25 and 35 % of retail and I can assure you they were not fakes ...
Fortunately I also have bought a few used ones in similar condition at around 33% of RRP :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing