FS: Spectral Audio System

rjc1845

Jun 22, 2016
Greater Boston
I have for sale a complete Spectral/MIT System. It includes the following items:

Spectral DMC30SV Preamp (current model) - Retail is 15k
Spectral DMA300RS Stereo amp (current model) - Retail is 20k
MIT Oracle HD90 speaker cable- Retail was 13k
MIT Oracle MA-X Rev. 2 Interconnects (RCA) - Retail was 15k

All purchased from Goodwin’s High End. Condition of amp and preamp is pristine. Cables are also excellent with usual wear marks on connectors.

I have extensive feedback on Audiogon. Price: 30,000. Serious inquiries only, please.

Bob

Mobiusman

May 24, 2010
Jersey Shore- waterside
He who hesitates losses. Bob, I had thought about doing the exact same thing with the same core electronics and a step higher MIT cabling and interconnects. I wish you luck. A great price for someone who wants to experience Spectral and a very fair price.

russ

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing