FS: Technics SP-10Mk3 with Artisan Fidelity plinth

Ki Choi

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Seattle WA area
Hi
I am selling my Technics SP-10Mk3 that has been completely rebuilt in Japan with all new and top grade electrolytic caps, new variable pots, all new solder joints, and precisely calibrated for perfect operation . It works flawlessly and comes in an Artisan Fidelity double arm plinth with a Japanese 100VAC step down transformer for US use. No tonearm, LP weight, nor cartridge are included. The plinth has one blank arm board mounted and the other arm board is cut for a SME 3012R (or later 12" SME arms or any other arms with SME mounting). This deal will include additional blank arm board (so total two blank arm boards) and one arm board that had been cut for a Technics tonearm.

The turntable has few minor marks and scratches on aluminum top section but nothing major. The plinth has no marks or scratches that I can see. Although you can't see on the photos but the turntable has Stillpoints feet mounted and included.

I have another SP-10Mk3 that is being fitted into a single tonearm version plinth at the Woodsong Audio so I would like to sell this SP-10Mk3.

I have the original wood crate and packing for the plinth for safe freight shipment. The turntable will be shipped mounted in the plinth but the platter will be removed, and packed with the controller, and the transformer in a separate box. My guess for the shipment weight is around 200 lbs.

My price for the set up is $9,995 plus shipping from Seattle area. I'll accept a personal check (shipment after clearance) and will have the turntable ready for pick up at my work with a loading dock. I believe the new double arm AF plinth may cost around $5K these days.

If you have any questions, I would be happy answer.

SP10MK3-AF.JPG
SP10MK3.JPG
IMG_8916 copy.JPG
IMG_8880 copy.JPG

Thanks for looking,

Ki

Ki Choi

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Seattle WA area
Had many requests to separate the turntable and plinth for sale. Just sold the plinth. So the turntable is available for sale with controller and step down transformer.

If you have the SP10-Mk II, this is an excellent chance to upgrade the turntable to SP-10 MK3 and use your old plinth.

New price for the SP-10Mk III is $8,500 plus actual shipping from Seattle.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing