FS:Totaldac-d1-six dac and server/reclocker(extra power supply upgrade)

Jeo

Aug 9, 2018
Combo sell : Two Box units(Server+DAC), THREE power supplies(one extra, upgraded for server power isolation and better performance). Located in Toronto, Canada.

Totaldac-d1-six:

Features:
1. Single DSD & 24/192 capable;
2. Roon ready
3. Superb sounding, extremely analog
4. Digital XLR connections between the two boxes

In great condition, glossy. 8.5-9/10, kept in a smoke free, pet free environment.
Amazing sound DAC, very light use, you won't be here if you don't know what you getting, just recently upgraded and barely burned in.

Totaldac-d1-server/Reclocker(extra power suppy)

Features:
The music server allows to listen to all your music from a single storage and with the best possible sound.
The d1-server could also be called network player or streamer.
The d1-server has been designed with the same target as for the Totaldac DACs, to deliver the best sound.
The d1-server is integrated in a d1-digital reclocker which guarantees a low jitter and a low noise
with digital preamplifier functionalities such as several auxiliary digital inputs, all de-jittered by the internal reclocker.
DSD files can be read and are then sent in DSD DoP format or transformed to pcm 176KHz/24 to the spdif and AES-EBU outputs.

Reviewers opinion;
"This totaldac pairing was responsible for some of the most convincingly natural and enjoyable music reproduction I've had the pleasure of experiencing in my listening room.
So on a purely sonic level, the totaldac d1-dual DAC and d1-server are exceptional." Michael Lavorgna, AUDIOSTREAM (Stereophile)
"These d1-server + d1-dual or d1-tube set-ups attained a level for PCM and DSD which I’d not heard before.
The d1-server and its reclocker are absolute key points to get something quite magic at the end.
After this review, the prize "Grand Frisson 2014" of Audiophile Magazine is obvious:
- for the sound quality
- for the turn-key network solution with very easy set-up
- for the flow of innovations inside" Thierry Nkaoua, Audiophile-Magazine and 6moons

Very friendly to use and great sounding server, best combo with totaldac and I'm selling separately for anyone interested, please reach out if you are interested in a combo sell. the re-clocker section itself will improve even the very best DAC(such as Trinity DAC, Light Harmonic Da Vinci DAC and the Totaldac stacks), and the dedicated power supply is incredible and is able to produce a massive sonic improvement.
Priced at 5460 euros plus tax for buying new.

Asking 17200CAD for the combo.

*Price not included shipping fee. accept wired transfer (Preferred and it will be a lot cheaper by saving the ridiculous Paypal transaction fee), Paypal(buyer takes paypal fee or use gift option).

Check out my canuck profile for credibility: https://www.canuckaudiomart.com/editad.php?cfid=649374553

Attachments

• L1000103.jpg
    L1000103.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 62
Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing