Furutech Flux 50 NCF

ationg

Aug 7, 2016
Good for you! And you were right it's an excellent product!
I have been using the Nanoflux NCF on my poweramps. Very good match with my Vitus and giving lots of weight and resolution. I am letting go of them. If interested, please PM me.

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
I have been using the Nanoflux NCF on my poweramps. Very good match with my Vitus and giving lots of weight and resolution. I am letting go of them. If interested, please PM me.
What are your connectors ? I search C19 and Schuko.

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
You raise the right question. I decided to go for the top NCF nanoflux power cables. They are hideously expensive but worth it. The reason is that these cables are more than the sum of their parts. But again, they are expensive. They are never offered on the second hand market which is saying a lot. Enjoy our mutual hobby :)
This is very interesting.
NCF Nanoflux power cables are coonected with sources or separate amplifier ?
Thanks

nirodha

Aug 11, 2010
This is very interesting.
NCF Nanoflux power cables are coonected with sources or separate amplifier ?
Thanks
I have a schuko NCF rhodium wall outlet. From there a NCF nanoflux to the pure power. From the PP a NCF nanoflux to the power amp and the other NCF nanoflux to the power supply feeding the CD-player and Nagra Jazz preamp.

Reactions: hongkongfoufou

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
I have a schuko NCF rhodium wall outlet. From there a NCF nanoflux to the pure power. From the PP a NCF nanoflux to the power amp and the other NCF nanoflux to the power supply feeding the CD-player and Nagra Jazz preamp.
Thank you very much. I have poor power cord in my system. I don't believe in power cord....I don't believe in NCF Booster...Now I have 3 NCF Booster and 6 NCF Booster signal ) ... and 4 Furutech Flux 50 NCF....This is the big improvement in my system. So I will try Furutech power cord...Powerflux because it's less expensive than Nanoflux, but if you say, Nanoflux power cord is another step above Powerflux power cord, I must take time to take the good decision.

nirodha

Aug 11, 2010
Thank you very much. I have poor power cord in my system. I don't believe in power cord....I don't believe in NCF Booster...Now I have 3 NCF Booster and 6 NCF Booster signal ) ... and 4 Furutech Flux 50 NCF....This is the big improvement in my system. So I will try Furutech power cord...Powerflux because it's less expensive than Nanoflux, but if you say, Nanoflux power cord is another step above Powerflux power cord, I must take time to take the good decision.
hi, the nanoflux ncf is the best power cable in my set from top to bottom. I only tried the power flux for a few days and it is also very good but less complete. However, thé star of the set is the Pure Power NCF 6E power distributor. Hope this helps :)

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
hi, the nanoflux ncf is the best power cable in my set from top to bottom. I only tried the power flux for a few days and it is also very good but less complete. However, thé star of the set is the Pure Power NCF 6E power distributor. Hope this helps :)
Thank you....I have just seen the price of the pure power....you can connect only 4 products with the pure power ? thanks

nirodha

Aug 11, 2010
Thank you....I have just seen the price of the pure power....you can connect only 4 products with the pure power ? thanks
You can connect 6 cables in total (on two cables on three sides). And yes... it is very expensive unfortunately. But... if you buy one cable only that component benefits. If you buy the Pure Power ALL components benefit. That is how I talked myself into spending that much money haha. But it is also the truth. And maybe the four Flux 50 NCF are no longer necessary :rolleyes: ? but I do not know this.

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
I am actually using the boosters, also an excellent product. In the photo, one of them babes ;)
I have 3 NCF Booster and 6 NCF Booster signal...Great products !

Reactions: nirodha

Piotr_905

VIP/Donor
Oct 28, 2020
After 500 hours, my Flux-50 NCF are wonderful, the harsh, metalic sound has disappeared, the space has opened up even more, the trebles are sweet. I love them! Worth every penny spent.

Reactions: nirodha

ihmeyers

VIP/Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Palm Beach County, Florida
I have the flux 50 and find it makes my dac sound brighter. I’m not a fan and yes it’s well broken in.

I have three of the older ones, not the NCF. On some components it made a HUGE difference (PS Audio DAC). On others, it made things worse, NAT Magnetic preamp, Lamp TRP DAC. No good. They were just sitting around so I added one to the power supply for the Totaldac D1 driver. Ding, ding, ding, big winner. Made the bottom end ferocious. I've got try it with more music but so far sounds great.

I'm not sure why this is but I found it to be the case with Furutech power products in general. I have power cords made from their $500 a meter cable. On some components I really like it. On others not at all. Now I know all high end tweaks/cables are system dependent but I am a 40+ year audiophile and I have never found the level of variability I found with Furutech products in systems I have had. Just my two cents. YMMV.

Reactions: vert and Adco

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
I have the flux 50 and find it makes my dac sound brighter. I’m not a fan and yes it’s well broken in.
Do you have bought it with the official distributor ? Because there is many fake.

Reactions: ihmeyers

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
I have four now and wait the new Furutech Flux 50 NCF (G).

ihmeyers

VIP/Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Palm Beach County, Florida
I have four now and wait the new Furutech Flux 50 NCF (G).
I know you weren't asking me, but I bought mine from a very reliable Audiogon seller about 4 years ago. He bought them from the official distributor and was trading up to NCF.

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
I know you weren't asking me, but I bought mine from a very reliable Audiogon seller about 4 years ago. He bought them from the official distributor and was trading up to NCF.
It's strange you don't like this sound with. Perhaps, do you have Shunyata ? Because between Shunyata and Furutech, it's not good.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing