Furutech Nanoflux NCF C19

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
Hi all,

I have just received my Furutech Nanoflux NCF C19 with schuko.
I listen it since only 5 days. I must expect at least 70 hours for cable burn in.
I think I have just only 40 hours for the moment.
First impression : this cable in the first hours is very strange.
Now, I can say that it's a good cable.
This cable is very good at the medium and the high frequency, bass are very accuracy.

To understand how I test it :

On the wall, it's connecting a Isotek Synchro Evo3 power cable, after an Isotek Titan EVO3 and after Furutech Nanoflux
The rest of the system is connected to an Isotek Nova GII (connected with a Powercon to the Titan).

I will complete this after 1 week or after one month...

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
Hi ,

I can say that this cable is very excellent.
It's strange to say that cable brings dynamic on music.
Voices are very natural.
My preamplifier is a Jeff Rowland Corus with a Harmonix Nagomi power cable.
I can say that combination is very musical.
My DIY power cord ( 50 $ ) are very ridiculous...
So I am going to change my other DIY power cable...
My CD is Whitney Houston with his song : I always love you....
This CD is very sensible with the cables.

Piotr_905

VIP/Donor
Oct 28, 2020
Hi ,

I can say that this cable is very excellent.
It's strange to say that cable brings dynamic on music.
Voices are very natural.
My preamplifier is a Jeff Rowland Corus with a Harmonix Nagomi power cable.
I can say that combination is very musical.
My DIY power cord ( 50 $ ) are very ridiculous...
So I am going to change my other DIY power cable...
My CD is Whitney Houston with his song : I always love you....
This CD is very sensible with the cables.
Hi, I have just received my Furutech Nanoflux NCF and I use it with a tube amplifier. What do you use yours with? Do you still like it? I love mine, but I'm still not sure if I should keep it instead of my old non-NCF Nanoflux. With my speakers, the non-NCF version seem to add a little more weight to my speakers, which are not full range (FS Accordo). But I guess the Nanoflux may still need time to settle. And I know you, like me, are a fan of the Flux-50, have you tried using the Flux-50 with the Nanoflux NCF?
Piotr

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
Hi, I have just received my Furutech Nanoflux NCF and I use it with a tube amplifier. What do you use yours with? Do you still like it? I love mine, but I'm still not sure if I should keep it instead of my old non-NCF Nanoflux. With my speakers, the non-NCF version seem to add a little more weight to my speakers, which are not full range (FS Accordo). But I guess the Nanoflux may still need time to settle. And I know you, like me, are a fan of the Flux-50, have you tried using the Flux-50 with the Nanoflux NCF?
Piotr
I use the Furutech Nanoflux NCF with my amplifier : Jeff Rowland Model 625. The sounds seems to be more transparent with extrem bass and extrem treble. I want to say : This cable seems to extend the two extremity of the bass and of the treble. Sorry for my english.
I can not try Flux-50 with my amplifier because it's C19 connector.

I have change my Flux-50 R by Flux-50 G ( Gold). The sound seems to be warmer.

Piotr_905

VIP/Donor
Oct 28, 2020
I use the Furutech Nanoflux NCF with my amplifier : Jeff Rowland Model 625. The sounds seems to be more transparent with extrem bass and extrem treble. I want to say : This cable seems to extend the two extremity of the bass and of the treble. Sorry for my english.
I can not try Flux-50 with my amplifier because it's C19 connector.

I have change my Flux-50 R by Flux-50 G ( Gold). The sound seems to be warmer.
Oh, yes, sorry, I didn't notice you're using C19. I am currently using the Nanoflux NCF connected through Flux-50 NCF to my amplifier and I like what I hear. I don't think the sound is worse because I added the Flux-50 to the already great Nanoflux NCF..Actually, I thinks there's a little bit more of "dead silence" and "smoothness" added to the show. :) I'm not sure, but I think Furutech itself was once presenting the Flux-50 with the top Nanoflux power cords, so perhaps the Flux-50 is not to improve the lesser cables only... Just wondering... Anyone had good results with the Flux-50 with the more upmarket cables? I know people are happy with it, but I'm just windering if it boosted performance with cables that were already considered excellent ($$$).
hongkongfoufou - very intersting what you wrote about the gold version of the Flux-50. Will you be changing all your rhodium Flux-50 to gold Flux-50?
All the best
Piotr

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
Oh, yes, sorry, I didn't notice you're using C19. I am currently using the Nanoflux NCF connected through Flux-50 NCF to my amplifier and I like what I hear. I don't think the sound is worse because I added the Flux-50 to the already great Nanoflux NCF..Actually, I thinks there's a little bit more of "dead silence" and "smoothness" added to the show. :) I'm not sure, but I think Furutech itself was once presenting the Flux-50 with the top Nanoflux power cords, so perhaps the Flux-50 is not to improve the lesser cables only... Just wondering... Anyone had good results with the Flux-50 with the more upmarket cables? I know people are happy with it, but I'm just windering if it boosted performance with cables that were already considered excellent ($$$).
hongkongfoufou - very intersting what you wrote about the gold version of the Flux-50. Will you be changing all your rhodium Flux-50 to gold Flux-50?
All the best
Piotr
No problem. How can you know that Jeff Rowland Model 625 is supplied with C19 connector ?
I will not change all my Furutech Flux 50 NCF R by Furutech Flux 50 NCF Gold, I think. I only change it on my Jeff Rowland Corus preamplifier. This is connected with the Hijiri Takumi. All the Furutech Flux 50 NCF are connected with the Hijiri Nagomi on all my sources.
I never test two Furutech Flux 50 NCF together.... perhaps I will try...

Reactions: Piotr_905

Piotr_905

VIP/Donor
Oct 28, 2020
No problem. How can you know that Jeff Rowland Model 625 is supplied with C19 connector ?
I will not change all my Furutech Flux 50 NCF R by Furutech Flux 50 NCF Gold, I think. I only change it on my Jeff Rowland Corus preamplifier. This is connected with the Hijiri Takumi. All the Furutech Flux 50 NCF are connected with the Hijiri Nagomi on all my sources.
I never test two Furutech Flux 50 NCF together.... perhaps I will try...
Thanks, I use Flux-50 NCF rhodium with Nanoflux NCF and there's still improvement, even though the Nanoflux is already very good on its own. I absolutely love the Flux-50s, I use them with the cable for my amplifier (Nanoflux NCF) and CD player (Nanoflux non-NCF). It's amazing that the Flux-50 still improves such a great cable as Takimi.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing