Furutech NCF Booster

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
I just took 6 Signal Boosters and 3 NCF Boosters. I took risks, but hey, if we don't try. I started by putting 1 signal booster per speaker at the speaker cables (about 20/30 cm from the speakers): I had a little more details, a more detailed sound. It's light, but you can hear it. I added a second signal booster per speaker (in the middle of the speaker cable). I did not hear any differences. I installed the NCF Booster at my preamp, there, a big gain .... AND then I moved the second signal booster per speaker: stick to the speaker just under the connector: the sound is better, more obvious. I added my 2nd NCF Booster to the amp and the other 2 Booster signal to the XLR cables ... There, a big gain. Listening is more musical and more natural. The 3rd NCF Booster was installed at the audio-video preamplifier.

Curiously, the contribution of these accessories was noticeable for the Hifi, but for the HT, the difference was obvious.

I use bypass mode to listen Home Theater.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing