Furutech Pure Power 6E NCF

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
Sorry...
With the preamplifier, I setup always the volume between 50 and 70 for CD and 80 maximum for the vinyl.
Now, I can listen my system at level 38,5....
Before I have never listened my system at this low level.

Okay, I like listen my system at a very confortable level....

I don't understand how it is working, but it works.

Have a great day.

Argonaut

Jul 30, 2013
N/A
Has anyone compared the Pure Power 6 with other top-end offerings from other brands like Shunyata Everest, Synergistic Research or Torus?
I thought that I would resurrect this query , in particular referencing the Furutech PP6 in comparison with the Shunyata Denali/T V2

b345t

May 10, 2020
I am thinking about purchasing one, but I am worried of a new model coming out soon? Isn’t the Pure Power 6 NCF over 10 years old now?

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
I am thinking about purchasing one, but I am worried of a new model coming out soon? Isn’t the Pure Power 6 NCF over 10 years old now?
The best is to asked to Furutech....
I think there is no new pure Power 6 NCF. The old one is without NCF.

nirodha

Aug 11, 2010
I can’t help you with your question. The beautiful thing about Furutech is that they will not sell you a new “upgrade” if there really isn’t an upgrade. Many other companies don’t subscribe to this kind of ethics. The PP 6E NCF is my endgame distributor anyway.

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
I can’t help you with your question. The beautiful thing about Furutech is that they will not sell you a new “upgrade” if there really isn’t an upgrade. Many other companies don’t subscribe to this kind of ethics. The PP 6E NCF is my endgame distributor anyway.
I agree with you.
You can add Nordost Qkore6....the sound is improved with but with premium ground...

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
A new power distributor from Furutech. Photos in the link:
One good thing is that it offers eight sockets instead of six. Not sure how it compares to PP NCF, but I guess it's one of the top products.
I can't see this baby on Furutech's website yet.
Thanks

b345t

May 10, 2020
A new power distributor from Furutech. Photos in the link:
One good thing is that it offers eight sockets instead of six. Not sure how it compares to PP NCF, but I guess it's one of the top products.
I can't see this baby on Furutech's website yet.
Translating the Polish description:

When it seemed that it couldn't go higher and better than Pure Power 6 NCF, the Furutech team rolled up their sleeves, got to work and created... NCF Power Vault-E, a strip that, at least in theory, should land just below PP6 in the company hierarchy -em, however... but more on that in a while, once we hear it ;-)

Reactions: Piotr_905

Piotr_905

VIP/Donor
Oct 28, 2020
Translating the Polish description:

When it seemed that it couldn't go higher and better than Pure Power 6 NCF, the Furutech team rolled up their sleeves, got to work and created... NCF Power Vault-E, a strip that, at least in theory, should land just below PP6 in the company hierarchy -em, however... but more on that in a while, once we hear it ;-)
Perfect translation! It seems that the reviewers really liked this power distributor, but this is just an announcement of a review coming soon, I guess.

Reactions: b345t

Piotr_905

VIP/Donor
Oct 28, 2020
The price of the new distributor, I have just learned, is probably in excess of 8,000 euros (around USD 8,600). But this is unconfirmed. I was once considering PP6 but I don't have the space to connect the power chords this way, so I'm interested now in this new product. I can see they use those NCF braces in the sockets... I have quite a lot of them, which sort of reassures me they are worth having around the plugs. We'll see what this new product is, but I don't think it's something to consider for people who already have the PP6. Unless you want to benefit from the 2 extra sockets.

nirodha

Aug 11, 2010
It is probably another great Furutech product but yeah… I’ll stick to the PP 6 NCF.

Reactions: Piotr_905

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing