FYRE: The Greatest Party That Never Happened | Documentary on Netflix

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada

I don't know who's making money from this documentary; I hope it's not the wrong people.
Lol, how can a bunch of young people bought this obvious scam right from the very beginning!
It's funny to see them arrive @ their sleeping quarters. This documentary is in line with what we are living today.

I'm pretty sure most of you have heard about this scam when it came to news.
Now it's a doc on Netflix...approx. one hour and half.
There are some funny parts...have to be seen.
It was a total fiasco, completely disconnected from reality.

If you have never heard about it, it's just another scam by a young guy dreaming of a big deluxe party on an exotic island of the Bahamas with deluxe girls, deluxe music, deluxe food, deluxe drinks, deluxe accommodation, ... all that deluxe jazz.
What a total mess it was @ the end. Give it a shot @ the wrongful art of the scam.
It'll keep you awake ...

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
It's funny; I've just read this article released today and I thought the same after watching the short documentary. I even mentioned it above (January 20th). It sure was a total scam, and Netflix might as well be into it, and Hulu by paying the scammers. ...Which makes their doc a scam too, directly.

? https://newrepublic.com/article/153095/fyre-festival-huge-scam-netflixs-fyre-documentary-scam-too
_____

But I still recommend watching it; for public knowledge.
Some people benefit financially, the wrong people.
But the general public benefit from that full scam knowledge.
It all depends of where you have your priorities in check.

I'd rate it: 79

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing